Thread: Chinese Antiques

Chinese Antiques

Where can i find a Chinese antique shop that sells antique furniture decorations as well as replica stone Buddha statues?

Ji Feng Art Gallery is a reputable antique shop that exist for 30 years in the antique industry.
    You can find them at 292 Joo Chiat Road, 427544 or access their website http://www.jifengartgallery.com/ for numerous images of their collection as well as reviews from their valuable customers.

Quote Originally Posted by eve View Post
    Ji Feng Art Gallery is a reputable antique shop that exist for 30 years in the antique industry.
    You can find them at 292 Joo Chiat Road, 427544 or access their website http://www.jifengartgallery.com/ for numerous images of their collection as well as reviews from their valuable customers.
    Thank you eve. I went there 2 weeks ago and i find the price quite steep. Although i liked some items on display there but there's no way i can afford it. My husband will kill me if i insist. Hahahaha. Kidding aside, do you know other antique shops aside from Ji Feng?

Hi Seemi, how's your hunt for Chinese antiques been going? I am quite interested about those stuff too but like you, i also don't have any idea where to get authentic Chinese antiques. If you have time, i will appreciate it very much if you can extend some information and maybe some photos too for added inspiration. Thanks in advance.

Nice to hear from you soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Seemi View Post
    Thank you eve. I went there 2 weeks ago and i find the price quite steep. Although i liked some items on display there but there's no way i can afford it. My husband will kill me if i insist. Hahahaha. Kidding aside, do you know other antique shops aside from Ji Feng?
    Hi Seemi, how about China Collection at Malcolm Road? A friend have bought some antiques there and she told me they had great items. Also the price are quite reasonable.

Ji feng link is not working, is there any other way to contact them?

Banned
    every chinese items is antique and beautiful.