Thread: Urgent need of movers

Urgent need of movers

Hi all,

We are moving very soon and we need trusted movers in town with reasonable package rate and good reputation.

Thanks

Hired the services of Hua Yong Removal Service 3 months ago when i moved from Toa Payoh to Tanglin Halt. It was nice having this team helped me to dismantle every furniture i have and place it in the right places in my new place. They were hardworking and fast and polite too. Didn't feel stressed up like most people do when they move from one place to another because of them. Quite such a handy gentlemen.

If you're interested, i can PM you their contact details.

Quote Originally Posted by benny View Post
    Hi all,

We are moving very soon and we need trusted movers in town with reasonable package rate and good reputation.

Thanks
    Hi benny, have you moved already? Which movers did you end up choosing?
    Really appreciate it if you can find time to share your experience with this movers or perhaps some info so i can contact them personally.

We're planning to move next month.

Check out SGHomeNeeds list of moving companies in Singapore.
    If you are moving across borders, you can check out the list of international movers as well.

i used Ace Movers when i was moving to my new BTO.

Ace Movers (forgot the contact name)