Thread: Need quotation for Roller Blinds

Need quotation for Roller Blinds

Anybody who can provide quotation for roller blinds? By any chance, what shops can you recommend? Thanking you in advance for your effort.

Quote Originally Posted by rojak View Post
    Anybody who can provide quotation for roller blinds? By any chance, what shops can you recommend? Thanking you in advance for your effort.
    As far as i remember, a company quoted me $5.50 per sq. feet of plain material roller blinds which already includes installation and other costs. However, if you prefer for a special type of material then it can go as high as $7 psf.

Let me know if you're interested, i'll be glad to give you info about the company. Thanks.

Hello fargo,

I went to circa and was quoted $9.20. Wondering why yours is pretty cheap. What company did you asked for?

hello .....
    my friend have recommend me a Malaysian lady...
    she have come my house do a measurement ....
    and she quoted me $4.5-6.5 per sq...
    if u need , i can pass her number to you...

Quote Originally Posted by fargo View Post
    As far as i remember, a company quoted me $5.50 per sq. feet of plain material roller blinds which already includes installation and other costs. However, if you prefer for a special type of material then it can go as high as $7 psf.

Let me know if you're interested, i'll be glad to give you info about the company. Thanks.
    Hi fargo, can u PM me the contact? thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by fargo View Post

Hi Fargo, please PM me the contact. Thank you in advance!

Kanarien Singapore supply a selection of roller blinds with a wide variety of designs. They all go at $88 psm. come check out our showroom/office @
    BLK 65 Tiong Poh Road
    #01-32, S'pore 160065

Please feel free to email us for more information @ enquiry@kanariensingapore.com

Shop: www.kanarienshop.com

**keep in mind that our online store is still partially under construction and only some of the items we carry are on the site.

Hi Vivien, would be happy to receive her contact via PM. Thank you in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by vivien8889 View Post
    hello .....
    my friend have recommend me a Malaysian lady...
    she have come my house do a measurement ....
    and she quoted me $4.5-6.5 per sq...
    if u need , i can pass her number to you...

If you are looking for good curtains or blinds supplier, you can go to The Curtain Expert or view their Facebook to see more details and reviews.

Best of all - no obligation free on-site quotation.

If you are considering a few different vendors for different quotes, you may like to check out Blinds Singapore, we offer superior quality roller blinds at very affordable prices in Singapore.