Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad Review from Top Renovation company in Singapore

Bad Review from Top Renovation company in Singapore

I have signed up with a so called "top renovation company" in Singapore 5 months ago and so far the experience has not been great.

Delay and empty promises. Quality is not also not tip-top and poor workmanship.

I have threaten them to fix those quality issue else I shall raise this issue with CASES.

I posting here to warn everyone who is seeking for renovation work that whether reputable or not.

Quote Originally Posted by badreno View Post
    I have signed up with a so called "top renovation company" in Singapore 5 months ago and so far the experience has not been great.

I have threaten them to fix those quality issue else I shall raise this issue with CASES.

I posting here to warn everyone who is seeking for renovation work that whether reputable or not.
    Can you please PM me this renovation company as I recently signed up with a reputable company in Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by fallo View Post
    Can you please PM me this renovation company as I recently signed up with a reputable company in Singapore
    I have dropped you a private msg on the renovation company to avoid and the interior designer name.

Can you please PM me this renovation company as I am seeking a ID at this moment?

Can you PM me the renovation company as I am currently seeking one so as to avoid the so-called renovation company.

Hi,

Can you pm me the name of the company, looking for for an id to renovate my resale maisonette.

Thanks

Rgds

Hi, could you please PM me the name of the company. I am in the process of selecting a company for my renovation, and would like to avoid the bad apples. Thanks.

Hi badreno,

Can you PM me the name of the company and the ID also?

Thanks.
    quji_wen@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by badreno View Post

Please PM the details so i can avoid as well.

badreno, kindly PM me the name of company to avoid
    TQ

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast