Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad Review from Top Renovation company in Singapore

Please PM me also. TQ

Hi can you PM me the detail so that i can avoid? My email is thamcheeboon@gmail.com.
    Thanks~

Hi badreno - please PM as well. Thanks in advance!

Hi Badreno, do PM me the name as well. Thanks in advanced!

I would recommend my ID Michelle, she did a good job with the design and concept, even though its just kitchen and 2 toilet renovation, she is still quite patient with me even though im quite indecisive when choosing tiles and accessories...hahaha...reasonable budget I feel, she didn't over quote me and yet still give me more discount...definitely not those ID from hell...had a pleasant time working with her..you guys can contact her at her mobile for a free quotation @ 97651200 (Michelle). =)

Can you PM me the ID also. tuffcat.tc@gmail.com

pls pm or wee_keith@hotmail.com the name also. Thanks

Hi, bedreno, can you PM me too the company please? By the way, I'm new here. Is it against forum rule to name the company?

Quote Originally Posted by badreno View Post
    I have dropped you a private msg on the renovation company to avoid and the interior designer name.
    Thank you got it

Im really glad i found a really good id. At first was quite skeptical if this girl can actually do the job but she showed me her patience and was even answering my calls after handing over the house..the guy id which i went to are.abit ah beng make me worried abt their after sales service..but still im glad i engaged her service.
    PRomised her good testi after she handed over so do give her a call for non obligation quotation or meet up. Btw their office do have mocks up and materials to look around. QUotation is reasonable. Her number is 97651200 michelle lee..

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast