Thread: Add Space Design Pte Ltd

Add Space Design Pte Ltd

In Add Space, we value quality. Established since 1978, ADD SPACE DESIGN PTE LTD has since become a leading Corporate and International awarded ISO Interior Design firm, a Singapore based multi-disciplinary design consultancy firm with regional office in Kuala Lumpur and associate offices in most part of Asia.

This is further reinforced by our ISO certification and number of accolades we have received as a dedicated HDB licensed contractor.

Being accredited members of Case Trust, RADAC, Singapore Furniture Association and RCMA, you can trust our professional nature to deliver a truly dream home where you never want to leave for work ever again.

To ensure our customers a unique and quality experience, we adopt the One Man Operations Work System (OMO), where individual customers will receive focused attention by our design consultant. They are there to assist the home owners with requirements such as space planning and design consultant, financial assistance on credit facilities, right down to project management and coordination of renovation workflow

Website
    www.addspace.com.sg

Primary Address
    507 Balestier Road
    Singapore 329847

Primary Telephone
    Tel: +65 6742 0055

Primary Facsimile
    Fax: +65 6749 0055

Primary Email
    uniq_design_int@yahoo.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails www.nipponpaint.com.sg-01.jpg   www.nipponpaint.com.sg-02.jpg   www.nipponpaint.com.sg-03.jpg   www.nipponpaint.com.sg-04.jpg   www.nipponpaint.com.sg-05.jpg  

www.nipponpaint.com.sg-06.jpg   www.nipponpaint.com.sg-07.jpg  

I met Add Space design in expo and they promised to do my reno within my budget with all the trusts as above. After signed the agreement and paid the deposit, the consultant met me few times and they end their service themselves. I called, sms and email them. No reply. I requested for the refund of the deposit. They refused. I feel that I am cheated. I had reported Police. To me, Add Space design is an irresponsible ID and a liar.