Thread: 9 Degree Design Review

9 Degree Design Review

As a interior design company, we strive to be one of the top in the interior design industry, creating our very own design character that will make a distinction in Singapore. We are passionate for design and believe in providing great customer service. We promise to deliver value and satisfaction to each & every customer. Here at 9 Degree Design Pte. Ltd., we have a group of passionate and committed team who share a common vision.

Tel: 6848 1390

Address: 1 Kaki Bukit Road #02-21 Enterprise One Singapore 415934

Area: Geylang, Eunos

I am planning to have a renovation on my house as the family starting to grow bigger. Anyone had tried the service of 9 degree design?? any feedback to share??? I am considering them as one of our family friend recommended it but still want to hear more feedback and maybe success story to read.

I'm trying to access the website provided to have some idea of their works yet i can't open it. Gahamakmur, have you visited the site? were you able to access it?

Hi! They were good service provider...I am so satisfied with their work. I can share to you some photos of my newly renovated dining room in it's cool and fabulous interior design. can i have you email add? so I can share them to you.

I'm interested to avail their service...idoyoudo, my email is keiht_76@gmail.com please email me the photos of your dining room. would like to know the quotation also. thanks!