Thread: Inspiration Living

Inspiration Living

Inspiration Living is started by 4 young entrepreneurs in year 2008. All 4 designers are with a minimum of 10 years experience in creating HOME for others. We uphold our reputation for innovative ideas, cost saving for customers, honesty and outstanding services provided to all customers.

We focus on both residential and commercial projects, providing expertise in full interior services and project management.

Our creative team of Project managers, coordinators and designers oversee every step of the project’s processes with strict attention focused on finishing touches and quality of materials used.

We aim to offer our customers with customized design solution which is both feasible as well as inspiring, hence, creating a distinct look, feel and approach for all our projects.

To us at inspiration Living,

"A home is more than just we stay;
    its also tells a story of who we are."

Services provided:

*Non-obligatory Detailed Quotation or Proposal
    *Design Concept Consultation, Space and Furniture *Planning
    *Concept design & visualization : 3D Perspective Drawing
    *Materials and Colour Scheme Proposal
    *Project Management & Site Supervision
    *24 Months Warranty for Workmanship
    *Affordable Packages without GST Charges
    *Renovation loan application
    *Submission of plans,application forms to relevant authorities for approval

Website
    www.inspirationliving.com.sg

Primary Address
    228 Upper Thomson Road
    Singapore 574360

Primary Telephone
    Tel: +65 6295 2001

Primary Facsimile
    Fax: +65 6296 2496

Primary Email
    sales@inspirationliving.com.sg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails www.nipponpaint.com.sg-05.jpg   www.nipponpaint.com.sg-04.jpg   www.nipponpaint.com.sg-03.jpg   www.nipponpaint.com.sg-02.jpg   www.nipponpaint.com.sg-01.jpg  

www.nipponpaint.com.sg-06.jpg   www.nipponpaint.com.sg-07.jpg  

Hi inspiration living, I would like to thank you for your effort in making our house look even better than what we've expected and also thank you for your advice and hard work in supervised for the whole renovation work. We will definitely recommend you guys to our friends. Keep up the good work.

Best regard: Amy

Hey Will, haha.. just happen to see this post while seaching for my furniture. Wondering whether your colleagues will tell you about this post. Haha.. Just wanna say thank you for your hard work for our house renovation work. And wish you all the best. Give me a call when you notice of this post k. Byee..

I do like the design and I'm just near Thomson road as well. I guess I will make a visit one of these days. What's your working hours by the way? Until when will you guys be open?

Hi there, thank you for showing us a brief introduction and samples of your works. I'm interested in your offer and I would like to visit your office one of these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Interior Designer View Post
    Inspiration Living is started by 4 young entrepreneurs in year 2008. All 4 designers are with a minimum of 10 years experience in creating HOME for others. We uphold our reputation for innovative ideas, cost saving for customers, honesty and outstanding services provided to all customers.

We focus on both residential and commercial projects, providing expertise in full interior services and project management.

Our creative team of Project managers, coordinators and designers oversee every step of the project’s processes with strict attention focused on finishing touches and quality of materials used.

We aim to offer our customers with customized design solution which is both feasible as well as inspiring, hence, creating a distinct look, feel and approach for all our projects.

To us at inspiration Living,

"A home is more than just we stay;
    its also tells a story of who we are."

Services provided:

*Non-obligatory Detailed Quotation or Proposal
    *Design Concept Consultation, Space and Furniture *Planning
    *Concept design & visualization : 3D Perspective Drawing
    *Materials and Colour Scheme Proposal
    *Project Management & Site Supervision
    *24 Months Warranty for Workmanship
    *Affordable Packages without GST Charges
    *Renovation loan application
    *Submission of plans,application forms to relevant authorities for approval

Website
    www.inspirationliving.com.sg

Primary Address
    228 Upper Thomson Road
    Singapore 574360

Primary Telephone
    Tel: +65 6295 2001

Primary Facsimile
    Fax: +65 6296 2496

Primary Email
    sales@inspirationliving.com.sg
    possible for a quote to do reno for 4rm bto flat? me and wife r looking at mixture/hybrid of contemporary + country..not too over 'loud' colours and can have our own rest corner where wife can keep her art & craft displays (ie cards) and equipment, thanks!

Congrats for the great job....

Banned
    Thanks for sharing it.Well done.

3 Soon Lee Street, Pioneer Junction, Level 5, Singapore 627606
    If anyone need of outdoor furniture for home, contact this company that mainly design and deliver quality outdoor furniture in Singapore at affordable rates.

This company also offer 40% off on all the stocks.