Thread: Northwest Interior Design Review

Northwest Interior Design Review

NorthWest Interior Design is a subsidiary of NorthWest Resources, a well established player in the Bunkering business.

NorthWest Interior Design is a professional and creative interior design firm in Singapore, which is reputed for its excellence in interior dressing and build. Being more than just an interior house, we are your home stylist. We innovate through the role of space, materials, colour, texture, light, shade, furniture and even soft furnishing. We are here to ensure you with quality, reliability and professional 'before and after' service.

Our company has also been awarded the TrustSg seal as we adheres to the Code of Practice set by COMMERCENET SINGAPORE LTD to promote good e-business practices.

NorthWest Interior Design promises professional and quality services based on the five principles:

No matter the size of your attend you can be assured that we will attend to it with the same attention you would bestow on it.

Our polite experience and knowledgeable designers will ensure that your desires are understood and acted upon.

We are able to tailor a design to suit your needs and requirements.

Tel: 6744 5115
    6779 5115
    6554 5115

Address: 246, Macpherson Road, #01-01, Betime Building, Singapore 348578

18 Boon Lay Way, #01-93/94 Tradehub 21, Singapore 609966

31 Admiralty Road, #01-01, StorHub Woodlands, Singapore 739984
    Last edited by Interior Designer Reviews; 04-14-2013 at 11:43 PM.

North West Interior Design is unprofessional. Please do not engage them! Previously my eye "paste stamp" and I engage them now regret. My renovation have started halfway but I'm totally clueless as to when is the estimated completion date. No idea what is next, what they want to work on next, if there is any delays etc. There is no proper follow up on the renovation work, no project timeframe (with committed timeline for each work - with this at least customers will know what is next and can monitor progress). There are also other complains and unhappiness experienced.

I've complained to the MD but even the MD also one of a kind - just reply your complaint with a template that is full of grammatical errors. No contact details no follow up after that.

Looks like North west Interior Design Pte Ltd think their business is good enough, that's why always do a "we want sales, we don't want profits" Sale promo shoutout and flyers.

If you see their Facebook it's all compliments, no complaints. What does this mean? They only show the "good things". Complains all just sweep under carpet and diam diam dun care.

really? that was too bad! so sorry to hear that. they sounds promising but unprofessional. oh thanks for sharing your experience with them at least we already have idea about this ID company.

oh my! how terrible they are! and how worried I am right now because I already signed a contract with them...now, I am having a second thought and want to withdraw from the contract.

I totally agreed with all the bad reviews of NW. Basically they are very responsive while in the process of getting you sign the contract, once you are locked in the response slows down and even no reply. Work start to get slow delays in 3D drawings or drawings which looks like templates from their advertisements. No communication of what the owners want for their dream home. Th so call IDs are just sales pple and "beng" likes who communicates with attitudes. What has become of this industry "Sales" rather than interior designs. They might be slightly cheaper compared to the rest but they recover their reduced "sales commission" from introducing their affiliated lights, fans, curtains or electrician by taking a cut in the purchases. Not able to deliver as promised, hard time getting updates from them, maybe because there isn't any available and no response from them. Basically whatever they promised before signing the contract will be honored after engaging them. Anyway I have tolerated during this period and finally nightmare is over. If I could reverse this I would make sure I use someone who was highly recommended by people who have used them. Do not go with someone you do not know. I should have chosen JT from 3D.

Dont engage them, ridiculous service, cant get their rep to reply on time, is not proactive, have to chase everyday, makes alot of excuses, doesnt keep to his word. Couldnt do a simple job of replacing my vanity cabinet with basin, got the dimensions wrong, made the hole for the tap so far back that the water spill all over the place. In the end can tell me after months of asking them to make it right, that i will have to pay for a new basin if they do it again. This is on top of me having to buy new taps at my cost and after telling me 3 weeks ago they will reimburse, i am still chasing that Asmond guy. So if you can avoid please do so, if you cant and you get Asmond, please run for the hills!!!

Thanks for sharing useful information.

found a few reviews of northwest interior here. interesting designs!