Thread: One Design Concept Review

One Design Concept Review

Gary Wee being passionate for design and believe in provide Great Customer Service,
    together with a group of loving, passionate, committed teammate in ONE Design Werkz shared a vision…
    To achieve aesthetics space dedicated to eclectic individual lifestyle that speaks to your heart.
    We promise to deliver sustainable value to every of our customer.

Tel: 6749 0110

Address: 69 Frankel Avenue, Singapore 458 197

Area: Katong, Joo Chiat, Amber Road
    Last edited by Interior Designer Reviews; 04-14-2013 at 11:34 PM.

This company has staff who uses forces you to sign their packages and place deposit. They claim to have several awards but do not comply to their standards at all. Customer service is poor and with the many bad reviews they've had, they decided to not allow Reviews on their Facebook page. Beware of what they promise before you sign, it was a nightmare for me after I placed my deposit with them.

Horrible service! Worst company award goes to One Design Werkz Pte Ltd. I've never ever encountered such a company in my life! They are famous for promising you the world during fairs, not writing them down asking you to trust them and then later turn back on their words. I am one of the victim and realised this is common practice from them after I tried to do a search on this company. Beware!

https://www.hometrust.sg/reviews/one...ltd?review=336