Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sky Creation Review

Sky Creation Review

Born from a vision to elevate the standards of interior design to a new level, Sky Creation is a brand name that is synonymous to the heights in innovative designs and quality more

OUR CORE VALUES

Creativity, Motivation, Integrity, Effectiveness, Efficiency, Responsibility, Positive, Team Work.

VISION STATEMENT

To Be Asia's Leading Space Solution Provider & To Create Our Environment To A Better Living Space For The Children Of Tomorrow.

MISSION STATEMENT

Constant Grotwh, not just in quantitative size, design capacity, Quality Works and Market Value of the Organization, but also the Professional Knowledge, Positive Mentality, Values of Life & Social Responsibility in the People.

BUSINESS & DESIGN PHILOSOHY

NO BOUNDARIES. NO LIMITS

Sky Creation's business & design philosophy can be explained through 2 famous quotes...

Dreams have always expanded our understanding of reality by challenging our boundaries of the real, of the possible.
    - Henry Reed

Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless.
    - Jamie Paolinetti

INTERIOR DESIGN & RENOVATION SERVICES

Sky Creation is the strong believer of the quote, “Good design begins in the head of the designer and ends in the heart of observer.”

The company recognises that their customers are their most prized asset. Hence every individual project invariably become our first and main objective.

From space and budget planning to conceptualization and project supervision, Sky Creation guides its customers from start to finish.

Our Expertise:
    - Interior Design Consultation
    - Space Planning & Feasibility Studies
    - Design Concept & Development
    - Project Management
    - Turn Key Project / A & A Construction
    - Residential & Commercial Renovations
    - Kitchen & Bathroom Design Planning

QUALITY POLICY

In Sky Creation Design Pte Ltd, we turn your idea into reality; we are committed to comply with requirement and delivery the best quality renovation works services to our valued customer, shall achieve customer satisfaction and continual improvement through:

- The Use of Quality Materials
    - Competitive Pricing
    - Creative Designs
    - Excellence Workmanship
    - Customer Oriented Services

We acknowledge the importance of safety, health and environmental protection and as a good corporate citizen; we pledge to incorporate this belief in our business operation through the following commitment:

Comply with all relevant safety, health and environmental legislation and other requirement
    Adopting Safe Work Practices to prevent injury and ill health
    Proper disposal of waste to prevent environmental pollution
    Build a clean and healthy workplace
    Use of Green products whenever possible
    Continual improve the effectiveness if the QSHE management system.

Tel: 6352 8809

Address: No 8, Kim Keat Lane, Singapore 328865

Area: Balestier, Toa Payoh, Serangoon
    Last edited by Interior Designer Reviews; 04-14-2013 at 11:05 PM.

Defects started to appear less than 2 years on their "eco friendly" kitchen cabinet.

1. kitchen cabinets doors start to warp.
    2. Laminates cracked and came off, ABS came out too.
    3. Their brand soft closing hinges not working. Normal hinges are more reliable.

Attitude of the ID was horrible!

COSTLY AND NO QUALITY on worksmanship!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ABS.JPG 
Views:	24 
Size:	88.3 KB 
ID:	1833Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kitchen_cabinet_laminate.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	69.0 KB 
ID:	1834Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kitchen_cabinet_door.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	71.1 KB 
ID:	1835

bluewave, I felt sorry for experience you've had with Sky Creation. I am now quite scared and regretful because I just close a deal with them. I hope I won't experience the same. I will be meeting my ID soon, i hope he's nice.

is that really so? my friend's experience was totally different with yours regarding the ID's attitude. about the quality of their works maybe my friend's experience is not enough to tell how good or bad they are because she just got hers done last year, so everything seems fine as of now. the quality of work seemed good because i saw it personally. I am considering them but honestly after reading some negative comments here, i am having a second thought about them... kinda little confuse here...

Hi! can you share me the name of the ID please? I want to know to avoid him/her because hubby already talked to one of the staff from Sky Creation over phone and we are scheduled to visit them this the day after tomorrow. thanks.

I signed a deal with Sky Creation and am regretted it.

1. The contractors work 1 day then no work done for 3 weeks. I have to keep chasing my ID on the progress. He keeps saying he told them to work, yet no work is done. Not very responsible and the impression is he cannot manage his contractors.

2. He told me that the contractor is coming to do work and I specially go down to the house. After waiting for hours the contractor does not turn up. When I ring my ID, he has no idea where the contractor is and that they did not show up. After checking he then tells me they are not coming.

2. A lot of the time, after much chasing, he will send his contractors down to the house and I will meet them directly and sort out the issues personally with them. I have no choice but to personally manage the reno project or else nothing gets done. Not sure what I'm paying him for.

3. Quality of work is variable and depends on the contractor sent. The first plumber spoil my tiles when doing the pipes. Subsequent after the tiles got fixed, another plumber came and this one was good. A lot of the work (painting, carpentry etc) required a few rounds of rectification before it was done properly.

4. ID did not/ does not check the quality of work done. I had to point out all the faults to him instead.

As per the contract, most of the money is collected fairly early in the reno stage (i.e 95% of total is paid before carpentry) so you are stuck and left with little choice but to stick it out.

Just met with my interior designer and he gave me a very good impression as a responsible and knowledgeable ID. Will be visiting the show room and most probably using him for my new place

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Juls View Post
    I signed a deal with Sky Creation and am regretted it.

1. The contractors work 1 day then no work done for 3 weeks. I have to keep chasing my ID on the progress. He keeps saying he told them to work, yet no work is done. Not very responsible and the impression is he cannot manage his contractors.

2. He told me that the contractor is coming to do work and I specially go down to the house. After waiting for hours the contractor does not turn up. When I ring my ID, he has no idea where the contractor is and that they did not show up. After checking he then tells me they are not coming.

2. A lot of the time, after much chasing, he will send his contractors down to the house and I will meet them directly and sort out the issues personally with them. I have no choice but to personally manage the reno project or else nothing gets done. Not sure what I'm paying him for.

3. Quality of work is variable and depends on the contractor sent. The first plumber spoil my tiles when doing the pipes. Subsequent after the tiles got fixed, another plumber came and this one was good. A lot of the work (painting, carpentry etc) required a few rounds of rectification before it was done properly.

4. ID did not/ does not check the quality of work done. I had to point out all the faults to him instead.

As per the contract, most of the money is collected fairly early in the reno stage (i.e 95% of total is paid before carpentry) so you are stuck and left with little choice but to stick it out.

Hi Juls
    I also had a bad experience with Sky Creation recently. I find that Sky Creation's business practice is questionable and just want to share my experience with everyone. I signed a contract with them recently to provide me 3D visualization drawings. After signing, the salesman said company policy is 2 weeks to deliver. Later on the sales man claimed he told me 3 weeks. At the end of 3 weeks, they gave me a wrong 3D drawing. When I asked for the rest, they called me up to ask to cancel the contract. I accepted and they refund me my deposit minus the cost of a 3D drawing, almost 2 weeks later and after much chase. I disagreed with the refund amount and when I asked them what can I do with one wrong 3D drawing of a toilet, they could not respond. Only can say he has already told me of the deduction, ignoring the rationale of my question. They always claim somebody would call me, but no soul from that company ever called. Couldn't they be a straight-talk company?!! I am intending to go Case to get back my money.

I totally agreed with Juls as I am currently experiencing the same problem. I wonder is it the same id we were using. I regretted that I did not do my research before signing up. At first my id looked very sincere and has given me a very good impression. However nightmare started after I had settled the 95% payment. He is not responsive, irresponsible and cannot deliver his promises. Worst is he is not able to manage his contractors. He told us our reno is minor and will be completed in 3 weeks. For 2 weeks, they only did minor L box extension, painting and aircon piping. I had to chase him for almost everything from Design, Floor plan, arrange site visit, copy of final design, carpentry plan, timeliness. I have to monitor the quality of the work done myself and take pictures to update him instead. He does not follow up in anything and now his is avoiding my calls and messages. I am running out of patience and am going down to his office to trash out with him. I want to share my bad experience with everyone and hope they will do the research first before signing up with these people.

Hi! I hope you went to CASE Trust.
    Last edited by michymich; 03-19-2017 at 07:21 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast