Thread: Urban Habitat Design Review

Urban Habitat Design Review

Urban Habitat Design is a young but experienced boutique Interior Design firm focused in providing premium personalised design services to its commercial and residential clients. Our diverse and experienced talent pool is committed to building strong bonds with our clientele by consistently providing professional, reliable and cost effective solutions. We are constantly recalibrating our business operations to add value to our clients.

Tel: 6220 1262

Address: 59 Kampong Bahru Rd #02-01, Singapore 169367

Area: Queenstown, Tiong Bahru

Quote Originally Posted by Interior Designer Reviews View Post
    Urban Habitat Design is a young but experienced boutique Interior Design firm focused in providing premium personalised design services to its commercial and residential clients. Our diverse and experienced talent pool is committed to building strong bonds with our clientele by consistently providing professional, reliable and cost effective solutions. We are constantly recalibrating our business operations to add value to our clients.

Tel: 6220 1262

Address: 59 Kampong Bahru Rd #02-01, Singapore 169367

Area: Queenstown, Tiong Bahru
    err I believe the company address is now Balestier Road

were you able to sign up with them??? have you seen their designs? i hope you don't mind me asking to share your experienced with Urban Design!