Thread: Vegas Interior Design Review

Vegas Interior Design Review

Vegas Interior Design Pte Ltd is a full service interior design company with long experience and a longer list of satisfied clients in Singapore.

From the onset, we know a better design is not necessarily sufficient to satisfy our discerning clients. It has to be a lot more. The cornerstones that built our reputation are Service, Quality, Responsibility, Punctuality, and Integrity. These mottos run through all our projects from conceptualization of design all the way to reveal.

Our large group of interior designers are professionally trained and loaded with experience to listen and consult with you to arrive at designs that are not just visually stunning but also highly functional.

Our craftsmen and skilled crews build the designs to such an exacting standard of quality and finish that defies nit picking. We pride ourselves on getting it right the first time, thanks to our sharp coordination and project management.

Vegas possesses the breath of imagination to interpret your interior design and living ideas according to your type of space. All our clients' assets, from a landed property, a HDB apartment, or perhaps a condo unit or a tiny loft studio, are given the ultimate ""Vegas original"" design.

In recent years, and thanks to referrals, Vegas has expanded its forte into commercial interior designs, office and retail space renovations and design and build turnkeys

Vegas is always mindful of striking that balance between good taste and budgets. We never subscribe to the erroneous belief that only big budgets beget fine interiors. But we subscribe wholeheartedly to finding innovative interior design solutions to match your budgets. No cutting of corners and certainly no sacrifice of quality and care.

We create great interior designs for residential and commercial spaces matched with high quality finishing; deliver your project on time and with no cost overrun surprises

Tel: 6252-5522

Address: Wing Tai Industrial Centre, 105 Tampines Road, #02-03, Singapore 535127

Area: Serangoon Garden, Hougang, Ponggol

I heard Vegas is great but wanna hear your story. I am still looking for ID who will work for my newly renovated living room. I know charges are not that cheap, i'm trying to choose the best and the right one for me. hope to hear from you. Thanks!

Hello hovi! I think we are the same. I am also looking for best and right ID to work on newly renovated living room. i did a research online and I am redirected here. i hope somebody could provide feedback or share their experience.

Found some reviews of Vegas Interior Design here... the photos look good.