Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Recommended renovation contractor from Johor Bahru, Malaysia

Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post
    It was recommended by a friend, have renovation work for both me and my friend so still ok.

PM send
    Could you also pm me and appreciate if you could send me the quote too.

[QUOTE=V_Inspire;9166]Hi all,

Hi V_inspire ,
    could you send your company details or your contact to my mailbox : ella_0921@hotmail.com .

Thank you.
    Ella

ust to share Im very happy to got my amk bto 4room done with a very affordable price and reliable contractor. They are a Singapore base contractor with id knowledge which help me a lot on the planing of space and design ideas. Their price can vs the jb contractor, compared to finding a jb base I think Singapore base is a lot more better. Their workmanship and quality of items is there. Fast job done, friendly, good service. Let me know if u Want to have their contact. Iím happy to share

Can pm me the contact? Thx

Can PM me the contact please? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eveng90 View Post
    ust to share Im very happy to got my amk bto 4room done with a very affordable price and reliable contractor. They are a Singapore base contractor with id knowledge which help me a lot on the planing of space and design ideas. Their price can vs the jb contractor, compared to finding a jb base I think Singapore base is a lot more better. Their workmanship and quality of items is there. Fast job done, friendly, good service. Let me know if u Want to have their contact. I’m happy to share
    Can PM me the contact plaese?

Quote Originally Posted by V_Inspire View Post
    Hi all,

For those who are looking for JB carpentry contractors may pm me.

We also do provide full service such as design & built, project management and space planning.

We ensure you with our good workmanship and quality on carpentry and any other related works.

You may pm me and we may arrange an appointment to meet you to further discuss on the services that you are looking for. Others than design, price are the main concern for every renovation work, rest assured we will try our best to meet your requirement within your budget.

Thanks
    PM me with your contact please.

Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post
    Yes you are right, I have done my renovation with a contractor in Johor Bahru as well. It is an option to consider if your budget is tight. For a similar renovation work, I was quoted 30% much cheaper compared to the quotation I got Singapore.

The interior designer even travel down to Singapore a few times to finalize the detail.
    Mickey, can pm me the contact please? mtdeccet@gmail.com

Pls share the contact @ cysuja@gmail.com

hi Mickey

we are on tight budget to renovate our new 4 room resale , appreciate if you could pm me the jb renovation you mention and the quote thanks in a million

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast