Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Recommended renovation contractor from Johor Bahru, Malaysia

Hi Even90
    Can send me the contact klneo@hotmail.com. Tks

Get Protected with ID Firms under Casetrust-RCMA!

Save this no.81262999, we create ďART" into your site~
    Not just $ or so called package and renovation~
    If you don't want to give your home an incredibly stunning look?
    If you do and if you are looking for the best interior design in Singapore, call 81262999~

Design Consultant
    Kenz

Tips to share;
    Hacking and tiling works should go first, followed by kitchen cabinet and other carpentry works.

You can consider Kenz Chew from Hometech. The renovation package he offered is cheapest. Initially I was concerned but he was really honest and the workmanship was top class. Yes it is really cheap and good I must say.

Quote Originally Posted by Eveng90 View Post
    ust to share Im very happy to got my amk bto 4room done with a very affordable price and reliable contractor. They are a Singapore base contractor with id knowledge which help me a lot on the planing of space and design ideas. Their price can vs the jb contractor, compared to finding a jb base I think Singapore base is a lot more better. Their workmanship and quality of items is there. Fast job done, friendly, good service. Let me know if u Want to have their contact. Iím happy to share
    Could you please share it to me via cheehong6016@hotmail.com thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post
    Yes you are right, I have done my renovation with a contractor in Johor Bahru as well. It is an option to consider if your budget is tight. For a similar renovation work, I was quoted 30% much cheaper compared to the quotation I got Singapore.

The interior designer even travel down to Singapore a few times to finalize the detail.
    Hi Mickey, could you please pm me the details ? many thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post
    Yes you are right, I have done my renovation with a contractor in Johor Bahru as well. It is an option to consider if your budget is tight. For a similar renovation work, I was quoted 30% much cheaper compared to the quotation I got Singapore.

The interior designer even travel down to Singapore a few times to finalize the detail.
    Hi Mickey, Are you able to share the contact details for your JB contractor? Thank you in advance

Got any good soul can give me contacts of Malaysia ID. Have a very thigh budget to do up my new home. Heard that Malaysia ID cheaper and can change laminate for cupboard... etc. Can watsapp me 88282750... thanks in advance...

Hi

im a renovation contractor. contact or whatsapp me at
    nine four three six two eight eight one

what i provide
    bring down your current quotes that u have let me fight the price while having the same standard.

5 years warranty after renovation works

money back guarantee

1 to 1 personal service

40 years renovation experience

direct to suppliers

our own staff to do the renovation work to reduce cost

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415