Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Recommended renovation contractor from Johor Bahru, Malaysia

Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post
    PM send. check if you got it
    Please kindly PM me too

Yes you are right, I have done my renovation with a contractor in Johor Bahru as well. It is an option to consider if your budget is tight. For a similar renovation work, I was quoted 30% much cheaper compared to the quotation I got Singapore.

The interior designer even travel down to Singapore a few times to finalize the detail.
    Hi Mickey

Can you please pm me the contact details and also forward me your quote as well. Really appreciate it. Thanks!

Hi Mickey,

Can PM me the contractor detail and the quote also?
    how was the workmanship? can share any picture?

Thanks,

quji_wen@hotmail.com

Renovation contractor from JB

Quote Originally Posted by bigtree View Post
    I heard it is much cheaper to engage a renovation firm from Johor Bahru. Anyone has experience on that before?
    Hi, I m on a tight budget and will be grateful if u can share ur contact and quote from the Jb contractor. How's your experience and worksmanship?

Thanks

Please PM me as well

Hi can you PM me as well? Thanks!!

Please PM me as well. Thank you

Yes you are right, I have done my renovation with a contractor in Johor Bahru as well. It is an option to consider if your budget is tight. For a similar renovation work, I was quoted 30% much cheaper compared to the quotation I got Singapore.

The interior designer even travel down to Singapore a few times to finalize the detail.
    Hi,
    Do you have contact no for the carpenter who did the work for your renovation? I am trying to get reliable carpenter from Johor to do my kitchen and wardrobes..
    Any other Renoforum bros/sis can recommend such contact? Budget pretty tight ;/
    Tks!

can anyone recommend me a tiling contractor from jb

Hi,

Can anyone pls email me at j.j9999@yahoo.com the contact of a JB tiling contractor who can do kitchen tiling works in my house in Singapore?

Dear all, would appreciate if you anyone of u could send me the Malaysia contractor details as I'm thinking of engaging them (have a tight budget to meet). Thank u so much.
    Linzhenwei@live.com

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast