Thread: Kau Sheng Aluminium Interior Design Pte. Ltd.

Kau Sheng Aluminium Interior Design Pte. Ltd.

HDB Registration No.: HB-02-2423D

Address: 3013, Bedok Ind Pk E, #01-2122, Singapore 489979

Tel: 64420254

Fax: 64410950

District: Bedok, Upper East Coast, Eastwood, Kew Drive

Thumbs up Engage at Your own risk - Kau Sheng Aluminium Interior Design Pte Ltd

This contractor is horrible. Let me share my experience.

Noisy Aluminium windows - Ever since my windows got changed, it will vibrate when there's wind and the noise would always wake me up in the middle of the night. And yes, it vibrates loudly though I have closed all windows tightly. NIGHTMARE!

Check your windows ledge (the part outside windows), as they will drill and spoilt it. The previous contractor who changed my kitchen windows automatically patch up the damage.

Not responsive - After payment, Mr Simon Tong will tell you that nowadays materials are like this, which raise the following queries:
    a) Why doesn't that happen in my other room?
    b) Is your material much inferior since other units are not like this? Is this the effect of your advertised material "Aluminium Round Tube"? Very stable indeed... haha

Price (This is subjective I agree, but let's do it mathematically) - $2500 is charged for 2 bedrooms in a HDB flat. So which means if there are 3 windows in the bedrooms and 1 each in the living room and kitchen, wouldn't that cost $6250? Premium Aluminium indeed.

I hope this review can help people out there like me.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonong View Post
    This contractor is horrible. Let me share my experience.

Noisy Aluminium windows - Ever since my windows got changed, it will vibrate when there's wind and the noise would always wake me up in the middle of the night. And yes, it vibrates loudly though I have closed all windows tightly. NIGHTMARE!

Check your windows ledge (the part outside windows), as they will drill and spoilt it. The previous contractor who changed my kitchen windows automatically patch up the damage.

Not responsive - After payment, Mr Simon Tong will tell you that nowadays materials are like this, which raise the following queries:
    a) Why doesn't that happen in my other room?
    b) Is your material much inferior since other units are not like this? Is this the effect of your advertised material "Aluminium Round Tube"? Very stable indeed... haha

Price (This is subjective I agree, but let's do it mathematically) - $2500 is charged for 2 bedrooms in a HDB flat. So which means if there are 3 windows in the bedrooms and 1 each in the living room and kitchen, wouldn't that cost $6250? Premium Aluminium indeed.

I hope this review can help people out there like me.
    Woah, thank you for your review.
    I want to see your premium aluminium please, especially in your bedroom. I just want to see it when finished.