Thread: outdoor living spaces

outdoor living spaces

Hello,
    Am new to the forum and i would like to know whether you discuss outdoor living spaces like patios. Am currently thinking of installing one in my home and i would like some ideas on how to go about it. Any advice from you will be appreciated.

I have some images of patios for you. I hope you will like it for your house.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images.jpeg 
Views:	4 
Size:	12.7 KB 
ID:	2043Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images1.jpeg 
Views:	4 
Size:	14.7 KB 
ID:	2044Click image for larger version. 

Name:	index.jpeg 
Views:	7 
Size:	13.0 KB 
ID:	2045

Installing patio is the best idea as it can be used for dining and recreation purpose that adjoins a residence. View here for more details about outdoor decorations.

Having a patio is a rather good idea as it allows us to relax on the fresh air without spying eyes.
    Last edited by Jenny_Gr; 03-27-2014 at 06:45 PM.

patio can be a good place for entertaining, afternoon tea, reading, chatting, party all can be held there. Imaging: in a sunny afternoon, you seat at patio with your friends, with tea and delicious cake. There are flowers and green plants in the garden. What a beautiful day!

You can plant a vertical garden i.e decorate the wall nicely by planting few plants in the containers.

Quote Originally Posted by ellaloo View Post
    patio can be a good place for entertaining, afternoon tea, reading, chatting, party all can be held there. Imaging: in a sunny afternoon, you seat at patio with your friends, with tea and delicious cake. There are flowers and green plants in the garden. What a beautiful day!
    You are absolutely right. I'm thinking of having a patio installed in our house as well when all the main furnishings are done. I love to read so much and reading outside in a patio and being oblivious to the people in the environment is perfect.

Planning to landscape? It is smart to get your supplies from good reputable suppliers on renovating your turf Brisbane.

Banned
    Hi
    Good information.Thanks to all.