Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Can you give me design ideas for my BTO flat renovation?

Hi,

I have used this contractor under BuiltSpacez Design Pte. Ltd. for HDB flat renovation (Flooring, Painting, Renovation, Installation, Hacking and etc).
    Good workmanship, reasonable quotation, meet deadline, good customer service and with follow up.
    May contact Mr Kevin Han 94876441 or their office line 65156848. Or may visit their website at www.builtspacez.com.sg . I have recommended to my friends and they are satisfied.

I've had many friends go on http://livebetter.hipvan.com/blogs/i...av_root&page=3 for home furnishing and decor inspiration! They have lots of specific blog posts for HDBs too

Hope this helps!

Good luck with your project. Try to negotiate with your wife, if you can. You both must feel good and proud of the new look.

We all love to have well-designed home. Making your home airy and open will be more comfortable for you and just try for an Aquarium Bed and Indoor Outdoor Pool and a little wallpaper, paint and colorful accents can make really a difference for your home but I think contractor can give you new and prospective ideas for remodeling your home, you should consult with them.

Banned
    Corkco Canada provides green construction materials to the construction industry in Canada.

Hey dovespaniel,

You are looking for BTO Home Renovation then contact us, and we will give you the best ideas for your flat. Hope you will get the better solution.
    Last edited by despritinteriors; 01-10-2017 at 04:31 PM. Reason: Change in URL

Hey dovespaniel,

Good to see that you are looking for BTO Home Renovation, dont worry we are here to provide you the best renovation ideas. Contact Us for more.

you might check out 4-room HDB designs to get more design ideas. Once u kinda have an idea in your mind, meet with IDs to try and gather further input. Usually this process will lead u to an improved design.

Quote Originally Posted by jasminechong852 View Post
    you might check out 4-room HDB designs to get more design ideas. Once u kinda have an idea in your mind, meet with IDs to try and gather further input. Usually this process will lead u to an improved design.

guys.....the thread is almost 4 years ago.

Hello All New BTO home owners! Turbo have a special package thats exclusively for new BTO home owners only!
    Kitchen Hob + Hood = $499!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Turbo BTO Package .jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	85.3 KB 
ID:	3491

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123