Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where can I buy toilet and bathroom accessories?

Where can I buy toilet and bathroom accessories?

Iím about to renovate my bathroom and I donít want to rely on an ID or a contractor to buy my toilet and bathroom accessories. I want to source my own as I know I can save money this way. Can you help me find the best stores to buy my toilet and bathroom accessories? I would appreciate any help you can give me. Thanks!

There is a huge selection to choose from at Sim Siang Choon at Changi. The price is okay, too. You might want to check it out.

Don’t go to Hoe Kee at Jalan Besar! The service there is bad. The salespeople couldn’t even remember the items we wanted to buy and we had to write everything down. I heard Poh Joo, Ideal Bathroom along Balestier, Adamas and Royal Fanco are better service–wise.

I agree! I had a bad experience at Hoe Kee, too. I went there in my Bermuda shorts and slippers and I guess the salespeople thought I didn’t have money and I was just there to browse. They didn’t pay me any mind at all.

I went to Royal Fanco on the same day and I must say the service there is excellent. Very different from my experience at Hoe Kee. I can also recommend Eng Soon Huat for their good service, too.

If you are on the lookout for toilet bowls, basins, showers and other bathroom accessories, there’s only one place I can suggest: Sansei Singapura at Tagore Lane. It’s like a one stop shop for bathroom accessories! They have a very wide selection of bathroom items but I like the brand “Cristina” that I found there. It suits the style I wanted for my bathroom.

When we’re buying toilet accessories, are there certain brands we should look out for because of price and quality?

The choice of toilet accessories is really dependent on your budget. There are high end brands of taps like Grohe and Damixa; mid range brands like Paffoni and Omax; and low end brands like Sims at Sim Siang Choon and Roz at Hoe Kee which are house brands. The high end brand for toilet bowls is Toto; mid range brand is Arino; and low end brand is Baron.

We settled for a combination of high end and mid range brands for our toilet accessories. We also ended up buying everything at Royal Fanco.

My toilet accessories and lights were from Fusion Lite. I shopped for them there because the prices are low and the staff and boss are friendly. I bought a toilet bowl and basin for only $268!

I went to Adamas to look at the WC’s there but they all looked the same to me. The only distinction is the price. I ended up being confused so I asked my ID to accompany me to Sim Siang Choon at Changi so that I will have her expertise to guide me. However, I heard that if I buy with my ID in attendance, she will earn commissions from my purchase at the shop and the shop will actually charge me more because of this. Is this true?

That’s what I heard, too! Better to shop for toilet accessories on your own then.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast