Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Where can I buy toilet and bathroom accessories?

Made a mistake of buying my toilet accessories at Genova. They are so overpriced! I bought my Arino Caprio WC for $580 at Genova but I found the same brand at Royal Fanco for $380.

If you want good service plus reasonable prices, go to Poh Seng. They let us borrow an item so that we can measure it up against our bathroom wall and they did not even require us to put up a deposit. It was all based on trust!

We also went back to the shop in order to exchange some items we bought and even if the original items we bought were more expensive than the items we exchanged them for, we didn’t need to get other unwanted items just to cover the amount we originally spent. The boss kindly refunded the extra amount to us!

Saved more than $500 for the toilet accessories I bought at Heritage near Geylang. The things I bought are top notch in design, quality and practicality.

My brother went to Lite Fusion, too, to buy his bathroom accessories. He ended up buying there after comparing prices there with those at Royal Franco and Heritage. He said the prices at Lite Fusion were cheaper than any other.

I must stress that I’m not earning any commission from this shop, but if you want the best, you should check out Indulge at Balestier. Their prices are comparatively lower than other shops and their service is quite good. Their sales staff is very knowledgeable and friendly. They will recommend items that fit your budget and do not push expensive items on you. Their delivery is on time and there are no defects in the items they deliver.

Spazio at Balestier was the shop I went to to buy my VRH S/S bathroom accessories. I recommend them because the stuff I bought were good quality and did not burn a hole in my pocket.

Sansei is highly recommended so that’s where I chose to buy my toilet accessories. The sales staff was extremely patient with me and they suggested a brand called “Cristina” which I absolutely adore! The only drawback is that I had to wait 2 months for my items to arrive as they had to be imported from Italy. I have no regrets though.

We chose Lite Fusion to get our bathroom accessories from because the last time we were there, we spent almost 3 hours just looking around and asking questions from the sales man but he did not show a hint of impatience with us. He even suggested other places where we can find some items cheaper. He was very honest and up front with us and that was what attracted us to buy from him. His name is Marcus.

I visited a lot of shops before I finally settled in with Hupfarri Bathroom and Kitchen Gallery at Changi Road. Their items are trendy, reasonably-priced and have good quality. The sales people are also knowledgeable and friendly. They even advised me the correct basin, WC and other accessories that will fit my small toilet to make it appear more spacious.

I highly recommend Yuan Soon Hardware along Balestier Road because of their after sales service. I bought a shower mixer from them which had a leakage recently. I called Yuan Soon Hardware and they sent someone to fix it 2 days after. (I called on a Saturday and the support came on a Monday).

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast