Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where can I buy toilet and bathroom accessories?

The service at Hoe Kee at Paya Lebar leaves much to be desired but they have a wide variety of items in display though.

I'm not too sure if you still need this, but I've got my jacuzzi bathtubs from another local seller, SingaporeBathtubs.
    I'm not really sure about Hoe Kee but I've heard that they don't really provide good post-sales service, so that might be another thing you would like to consider. They do offer quite a wide range of bathtubs though.

Banned
    i think this is the best options suggestion for bathroom accessories.

i had recently been to Bathroom warehouse at Changi South and i have to say that they are the most knowledgeable when it comes to advising on their produWts. I had already visited quite a few shops and they are the only one that offered to even call my contractor to find out more information so as to avoid me having to return or exchange later on should their product don't fit. The prices are great and i even noticed a baron wc i had seen elsewhere which they already priced around the discounted price which i had to bargain for 30mins in another shop. They explained to me because they do not give commision to IDs and contractors, they do not need to set a higher price initially just to let customers bargain down. Save a lot of time and great for people who hate to bargain.

They also carry alot of good brands like Duravit, Villeroy & Boch, Grohe, Hansgrohe, Nobili, Kohler,American standard and more. They even automatically explain to me which product are not made from the brand's country origin before i even asked which show their honesty. I truely reccomend anyone renovating their homes to drop Bathroom Warehouse at least once. You won't regret it.

Only downside is it is not easily acessible by public transport as i had to walk quite abit from Expo MRT and I had to arrange my contractor to come pick up my purchases as their delivery slots are quite packed and i need to wait almost 2 weeks should i want them to deliver to my place. Lucky, my contractor was very understanding as well!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123