Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can you give me the prices of window grills in Singapore?

Can you give me the prices of window grills in Singapore?

Iím installing some window grills in my HDB. Can you give me an idea of the prices of window grills in Singapore? Thanks!

I don’t think anyone can give you a definite price on how much you will be spending for window grills as it depends on how big the panels are, if the casement will be with or without top hung, if it will be a normal aluminium or double hollow aluminium, and you also have to factor in the ID’s profit margin.

My contractor quoted me the following:
    1 mm Aluminum with bar, non-hollow -- $8.80 per square foot
    2 mm Aluminum with bar, non-hollow -- $11.80 per square foot
    Wrought iron (non-powder coating) -- $15.80 per square foot

Pang Giap Enterprise quoted me only $6.50 per square foot for the white powder coated Aluminum window grill. You can check them out if you want.

My search for reasonably-priced window grills brought me to Wellmax. Their prices are very competitive. They even offer special package price for windows and wrought iron gates. It cost me only $3.2K to have glass panels and grills for my windows and a wrought iron gate made. Quotations I got from other shops came up to about $3.6K for the windows only. The package I got from Wellmax included a wrought iron gate which cost at least $350 from other shops.

My window grills were done by Alex and his brother Vincent. Their price is a bit high but with the kind of service I got from them, it’s worth it. For instance, after Alex has finished doing my window grills and has already collected payment, I found out that one of the locks in my window grill is broken. Alex personally changed the locks for me and did not even charge me extra for it. Great after sales service! His contact no. is # 9100 8767 just in case you’re interested to hire him.

I did try Andy and I’m glad I did. He is a very friendly and professional contractor.

Please try Andy, my window grill contractor. He will quote you the best price, better than other Renotalk contractors. His no. is 9003 6263.

I found one shop with the following prices for white powder coated aluminium window grill:
    Grill -- $8.50 psf
    Sliding window -- $15.80 psf
    Casement window -- $17.80 psf
    Shower screen (straight) -- $380
    Bi-fold door -- $198

Do you think these prices are reasonable?

My windows were done by Unipac. The quotation was for the following:
    Casement -- $15 psf
    Sliding window -- $12 psf
    Bi-fold door -- $160

All before GST. They were quite well done, I must say.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast