Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Can you give me the prices of window grills in Singapore?

For double hollow aluminium grills, you can contact Fatt Chan Metal Industries. They specialize in this type of window grill.

you can try aluminium window and grilles, or call Jacky at 9 1 1 1 6 3 3 2, good and reliable services

Hi may I know the price is for what size of flat/house?

Hi may I know the price is for what size of flat/house?

Well, I don't think you may get definite price as their costs varies as per the size of windows we are basically installing. Moreover, you can not even consider these prizes even as some are 8 some 10 someone said 15. So, rather I would recommend you to call the window professional himself and get the actual quotations as per your requirement. Utilize this link https://plus.google.com/108755519750170027826

Quote Originally Posted by Jehan View Post
    My contractor quoted me the following:
    1 mm Aluminum with bar, non-hollow -- $8.80 per square foot
    2 mm Aluminum with bar, non-hollow -- $11.80 per square foot
    Wrought iron (non-powder coating) -- $15.80 per square foot
    I got my aluminium grill and window from Ho Ho Engineering. They quote me only $6 psf for aluminium grille and $12 for aluminium window. I also visited their 3 storey factory and showroom at Kaki Bukit to confirm order. They have over 30 year experience and owned their own factory so I get it from them. Happy with my installation so recommend them here as their price cheaper other company recommended in this thread. Hope it is helpful for other readers.

Find Jennifer, she very helpful. Call her 67479019

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123