Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What is the best cooker hob?

Gas hob would be more economical and it doesn't take up much space too. Normally SG based contractors would recommend Turbo hob. It is popular among households. Personally, I find that their hob is good enough for basic cooking and maintaining it is a cinch.

If you cook regularly, I would recommend a sturdy hob. Especially in Chinese cooking or cooking for big groups of people.

Recently consulted with some friends who are Chefs to see which hob to get for my new house. They mainly recommended Tecno saying their cooking appliances are more precise and stable and thus very well suited for all types of cooking. Ended up buying their T333 glass hob and have been using it for over 3 months. Very good hob.

I've used Rinnai and Electrolux. Electrolux was much more expensive and had to be fixed twice in 1 year. Rinnai lasted more than 5 years without any problems.

My family has been using Turbo hob for over 4 years and it is pretty good

So far my friends whom I recommended them to get turbo hob for their new BTO flats are satisfied with it

Yes and their SG50 promotion is still undergoing. Can take this chance to purchase the hood and hobs

Got a new oven and now looking for kitchen hobs and hoods. Heard there's an extended Turbo warehouse sale this weekend.
    Any recommendations for Turbo hobs and hoods before i head down to get it??

Hi DandelionXZ, i hope you managed to get what you wanted at the sale. Well, i'm currently using Turbo's Hob and Hood for my kitchen too!
    I prefer those Chimney Hood though.. and am using a Turbo 87 cm Stainless Steel Hob with 3 Burner. Am considering getting an oven. Anybody using turbo oven?

Which would you choose? A build in oven or Mircowave oven?? Suggestions please people.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast