Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which brand of mattress is the best?

Which brand of mattress is the best?

Iíve been looking around for the best brand of mattress there is because I have trouble sleeping at night and I think I would get a better nightís sleep with a good mattress. I would really appreciate your help since I am quite desperate. Itís hard not being able to sleep at night. Thanks!

Have you heard of the Simmons BackCare 3 and 4? They have negative ions built in them so I think you will be able to sleep better on such a mattress. However, I also heard that it’s not very durable.

We just bought a BackCare Simmons 4 mattress. It’s so comfortable... my husband and I love it! It is firmer than the BackCare 3 because it has additional layers of plush in it.

We went to Slumberland and we found a Vono mattress which we felt was quite comfy and the price was only $980 unlike the Simmons BackCare which cost about $4K. There was also a 15 year guarantee and included free gifts as well.

If you want to sleep well at night, I recommend the Simmons BackCare Ultimate. It has a patented 5 zone sleep that supports the curve of your body and gives you perfect comfort all night long. I would not recommend any other brand. I don’t know, I guess I’m just a Simmons fan. It’s Simmons or nothing for me!

I’m a Simmons fan, too! I wanted to buy a Lakeview originally but after trying out the Simmons Charleston at Ackerman, I changed my mind right away. As long as you can afford it, I think it’s worth it to splurge on a good mattress. After working hard the whole day, you deserve a good night’s sleep.

The Simmons BackCare Ultimate is indeed very, very comfortable and worth every single cent you spend on it!

There’s a mattress I found that’s good and affordable. It’s the Nightingale by Cellini. I was tempted to buy it but when I got home to look for reviews on it, I couldn’t find one so I don’t know how it would fare after so many years of use. I ended up buying a Simmons and getting a big hole in my pocket. Hahaha!

I bought the Oasis Mattress which is imported from the UK. It’s cheap at $400 and it’s actually not bad at all.

I'm no expert but I bought a Sealy mattress for my parents a few years back and they are still loving it. Almost tempted to get one myself when I get my BTO flat haha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast