Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which brand of mattress is the best?

Anyone bought from Tilamking before? Can share?

Simmons and sealy are good choice.

Just went to check out sealy...seems like their titanium claims are a bit suspicious. The springs are probably less than 0.01% titanium at the price! 100% titanium specs costs over tens of thousands of dollars. I think we should be more serious in demanding truthful claims from bedding companies. It is definitely safer buying from a company with high integrity.

Mine Maxcoil, after 2 years mattress became deformed and needed to be changed.

Bad experience with Tilam King. Bought their mattress and sagged within two days! When I provided photographic evidence of the 3cm sag to the shop vendor, he said he will charge me $80 for coming to inspect. In the end, i told him to take back the mattress and he deducted $150 from the amount paid! Rude vendor. He's a nice guy if you don't go back to him with any problem. The warranty means nothing (as far as i'm concerned). Buy at your own risk!

Tempur -Would recommend to anyone who can afford them.
    We were quite skeptical initially as we've read some negative reviews about memory foam mattress, but after trying on it we were pretty sold. The feeling is very different from our spring mattress, we kinda "sink" into it and felt really nice. The salesperson ( Nassim Sleep Sanctuary) explained patiently and answered probably our hundred and one questions as we had a lot of doubts initially!

Finally hubby decided to give it a go on their Sensation series and we have been using it for about two weeks now. I have to say it's one of the best investments we've made in years and waking up with a good sleep makes hell of difference. I can feel that we both tossed and turned a lot lesser on the bed than before, in the past we kinda "bounced" whenever either of us moved.

Trust only to Simmons

Hi all,

I would like to share my bad experience with my new Simmons mattress.

I bought Simmons Backcare Luxury E ions mattress about a month plus ago. This mattress retails for about $6k+ and was a big purchase. Needless to say, given the money I shelled out and also my belief in the Simmons brandname and marketing, I had high expectations for this mattress. However I was sorely disappointed. The very first night I slept on it I woke up with a backache which I never experience before. (for the records, I weigh well below 60kg) I thought maybe my body needed to adjust to a new mattress? (which anyway should NOT be the case since Simmons mattress is suppose to have quality assurance right??) Unfortunately, my discomfort continued over the next few nights I slept in it, such that I have been choosing to sleep in the spare bedroom instead.

My SIMMONS backcare luxury mattress is suppose to give me BACKCARE right? But like a bad joke, it gives me backache instead ! I feel that the middle part is slightly more sunken in, which causes my backache.

I checked the warranty criteria online, and SIMMONS warranty does not cover "Normal Body impressions of 38mm (1.5 inch) or less." (refer: http://www.simmons.com.sg/service/warranty.html) . My mattress definitely has not sunk in so much, I had slept in it for less than 7 days anyway! But the existing sunken feeling at the middle part is really uncomfortable enough for me.

So what can I do? Suck it up? I had spent such a princely sum hoping for a luxury night's sleep as promised by the marketing which I did not get. =(

So.. if anyone has a similar experience, pls PM me to share with me.. perhaps we can have a stronger case if we feedback to simmons together.

for reference, this is the model I bought :

http://www.simmons.com.sg/catalogue/...e/bc_eion.html

Quote Originally Posted by andyrr View Post
    Trust only to Simmons
    Been hearing mixed reviews about simmons... Some reviews said that simmons beds will sink and cause backache, not sure if it's because simmons use different manufacturers for diff models. How did simmons work well for you? Greatly appreciate your sharing as I'm considering this and other brands too!

Banned
    Serta mattress is good and affordable.However, I also heard that itís very durable.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12