Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: TURBO Italia

Great package deal exclusively for new home owners!
    Package price at $599 for Hood + Hob. Contact Turbo's consultant at 6542 2822 for further details.

I got the brand new built-in Turbo induction hob that is perfect my small kitchen space!
    Easy to clean-up after cooking and has a child lock too! Check it out if you're looking for new hob!
    Last edited by aliciaong; 07-27-2018 at 01:23 AM.

I think i've heard about Turbo's new cooking hob with the four flames for different cooking use. Anyone knows more can share?

I think you're referring to their wok burner flame, rapid burner flame, small burner flame and inner ring flame.
    Wok burner flame helps by giving your cooking the wok hei flavour, rapid burner is like double ring burner that helps heat up your food quicker and efficiently, small burner which is the single ring fire help save gas when stewing, steaming or preparing soups and the inner ring fire to stew, braise meats or double boil soups. Also, their flames is angled at 45 degrees which is said to be the most energy-efficient angle for heating up foods. Can help your power which also means help your pocket save money!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456