Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: TURBO Italia

Woohoo! Turbo warehouse sale is back this weekend!

Sale up to 70%!! 3,4 & 5 March (Friday, Saturday & Sunday)From 9am to 6pm!

At 52 Loyang Way S508745!

If anyone of you is looking to get an oven, i would highly suggest you get a built in oven.
    I like that i can bake a lot in one batch and it saves me a lot of time while my food is cooking in the oven, i can be doing other chores.
    I recommend Turbo TFM8627 multifunction oven as i'm using that! =)

I love baking with my Turbo oven! It'd be great if someone can share some baking recipe with me.

I heard that there's a Mother's Day promotion for Turbo Hob and Hood. Anyone know about it? Can share??

Hello Everyone! This coming Mother's Day, Turbo has a special promotion for kitchen hobs and hoods!
    Purchase any hob and hood and get a free TURBO glass kettle worth S$118!!

Hello Everyone! If you haven't got anything for your Mother yet, you can help her revamp her kitchen with Turbo kitchen appliances =)

All new BTO homeowners can check out Turbo's BTO exclusive package for hob,hood and oven!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Slide1.jpg  

Hello Hello! Turbo's Warehouse Sale is back!!!

Don't miss their warehouse sale this weekend! 20th May & 21st May 2017!

Turbo Warehouse is coming back this weekend!! 3 & 4 June!

If you're looking for a new oven for your coming Raya bakings, here's the prefect recommended ovens to help you all with all your goodies baking!
    Equipped with a ventilation fan, the TFM8627 comes with seven functions with top and bottom elements enabled by effective heat control now you can achieve the luscious, crispy exteriors when baking traditional mooncakes. Cleaning is a cinch —simply give it a wipe to get rid of any residues or stains!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast