Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Advice for Kitchen Stove, Hood and Hob

Need a new oven?? Here's your chance! Check out Turbo's Mid-Autumn Promotion!
    Turbo's best-selling ovens at promotional prices! Starting from $699, and with free baking tray!
    Check it out before 30th September!

Having an oven is the best thing ever! I just love preparing my meals using an oven. So easy and cleaning is so much quicker too!

Good news everyone!!

Turbo's warehouse sale is back!!!! Don't miss it this time!
    From 30th September to 1st October 2017! TURBO will offer its products at amazing prices! TURBO products are synonymous with quality, and now you can enjoy up to 70% off them! Trade-in prices are also available.

TURBO Warehouse Sale Details
    Date: 30th September & 1st October 2017 (Saturday and Sunday)
    Time: 9am to 6pm
    Address: 52 Loyang Way S508745

I love to prepare meals using my Turbo oven. It makes things so much easier for me.
    Prep the dishes, throw it all on my baking dish, set the oven and put everything in!

So simple and healthy!

Today i shall do some baking with my Turbo oven! Maybe some double chocolate muffins since i've been craving for it.

Anyone has any muffins recipe to share too?

All new home owners or anyone who wants to revamp their kitchen with new built in oven, kitchen hob and hood can keep a look out for Turbo's New Year Warehouse sale! Sale up to 70% off!

I like the feature of their 45 degrees flame! It the most energy-efficient angle for heating up foods and helps users save power and money.
    It also comes in 4 types if flame power for different cooking methods or usage.

Turbo new series of hob allows you to do any oriental cooking with that special "wok-hei" flavour!

Wow! New Bto owners! There's a special package for Turbo's kitchen hob and hood

Check out Turbo's new metallic silver glass hob with made exclusively for TURBO by German glass brand SCHOTT for the Singapore market.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast