Thread: Baker's Talk

Baker's Talk

Hey all, any of you heard of Cornell Stand Mixer? I saw it online and it looks rather sturdy!

saw how my cousin uses her baby belling oven to do her CNY bakes! Very handy!

I use my Cornell stand mixer to mix my dough/flour for baking, its so easy and quick!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2018-03-06 at 4.06.17 PM.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	21.3 KB 
ID:	3490

I love using my stand mixer whenever i bake! Next i'm actually thinking of getting one of those baby belling oven! so handy when you can bake and then do some simple cooking on top of it!

Have any of you saw the Morphy Richards toaster and kettles?? So classy! Love it!

My aunt made cranberry wholemeal bread using her Morphy Richards bread maker! Its so easy to use and since mother's day is nearing, can consider buying it for your mother or wife! =)

I love Morphy Richards kitchen appliances! They have so many colour and design choices to fit any kitchen theme!

Have you seen Cornell's Hari Raya Promotions?

Now if you buy the cornell's stand mixer you can get a free hello kitty kitchen scale! It's part of their hari raya promotion!