Thread: Bath Elements Pte Ltd

Bath Elements Pte Ltd

298 Balestier Road
    Singapore 329736
    Tel: 6253 5330

Unhappy Shopping for Toilet bowl from Bath Elements

I order a 6 inch S Trap toilet bowel from Bath Elements @ Balestier, indicated on the invoice that I only accept 6 inch and paid in full. 2 days later, they called and said this model that I choose doesn't come in 6 but only 10 inch. They refuse to give me a refund and keep on pointing to me on the invoice clause that deposit paid are non refundable. They ask me to choose another model. (Not sure whether its their sales tactics to get you to buy a higher price item). In order to get a refund, I went down to the shop 3 times and only after I called the police then I got my money back. The sales girl, Roseleen still act proudly that she is not in the wrong. Dont buy your accessories from this shop unless you want to loose sleep over your reno. What can I said. I am new to this sanitary shopping and hope this serve as a precautions to anyone shopping at Bath Elements @ Balestier. There are no case trust logo on their shop front and I thought I only need to look out for one when I go to Sim Lim Square.

I beg to differ on this.

I hav worked with Bath Elements for last 4 houses over last 2 years. They have been most professional, polite, n prices most reasonable.

Roseleen is knowledgable n helpful. My last few units are locatec in Second Street, Lornie Walk n Jalan Daud. I m in no way related or associated with Bath Elements but felt the commemts made were unfair.