Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for good oven

Looking for good oven

Anyone know whether Turbo oven is good?

I saw turbo oven featuring in magazines. It looks quite good?

Just bought my new turbo oven and I loved the healthy delicious meals cooked in it

I saw their SG50 advertisement on tv, something like you can get a free kettle if you make any purchase of turbo products for $500 above? sounds a good deal?

Just went to courts today and I saw the cornell table top oven CEO-E331BL oven. It is reasonably priced and they have all the basic functions and the best part is it is easy to clean with their stainless steel element inside. Isn't it very important for people who always cook?

yeah I bought my turbo oven during SG50 sales and got their turbo double wall kettle for free

If you have limited space in your kitchen and you do not bake often apart from those simple dishes, a basic cornell table top oven would be sufficient

Just read that turbo has launched new ovens recently. Should have waited and bought the new ovens instead

But the new oven is probably not under sales and you got it at a steal right? I just love my simple cornell oven

Yup, but the new turbo ovens are bigger with more functions

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast