Thread: Bathroom Reno

Bathroom Reno

Can anyone recommend reliable ID for full reno of HDB resale bathroom? Anyone use Flair Interior Design?

Hi, if you are looking to buy quality brands and much cheaper price than in stores you can check www.xtwostore.com - German web page with the best German brands but much cheaper than in stores. I know some people who ordered from them and were very satisfied with service and cost, and they ship to SG

Hey Sunshine,

I am giving you one website as reference for toilet renovation services. Hope you will get satisfied with their services.

Hi are you still looking for contractors to do your toilet, do contact me @ 90668053 Kai Redefine Space Pte Ltd . we are a furnihsing contractor .

Banned
    What is your budget.

Quote Originally Posted by Irena View Post
    Hi, if you are looking to buy quality brands and much cheaper price than in stores you can check www.xtwostore.com - German web page with the best German brands but much cheaper than in stores. I know some people who ordered from them and were very satisfied with service and cost, and they ship to SG
    Hi Irena,

Have you purchased from them before?

Richard Lee
    project manager, interior
    mobile:94552285
    Vincent Fu, Senior interior designer
    Office workshop
    223 jalan besar #01-01 sg 208902
    email:enquiry-lwin@hotmail.com

http://remodeluxe.com/ is a website that can help you in remodeling.

I'm looking to change a my bathroom's water heater. Any recommendations??
    I've seen a few brands but not sure which is good.

Hello again! and so i bought the Cornell water heater, first week into using it.
    I'm very pleased and plus the design suits my bathroom alot! Awesome! =)