Thread: Home 13 Renovation *30 Year Experience*

Home 13 Renovation *30 Year Experience*

*Typings are from his son*
    Background:
    My dad started out work relating to furniture from as young as 15 years old and through the years he only managed to make out a small little company to sustain the family. Now we aren't asking for any pity points but for customers to not be to quick to judge and give this man a shot at your house. He isn't fluent in english ( mandarin speaking mainly with sparse knowledge of english ) but he is patient and gives affordable prices. Not a famous and big company but a fair one.

We offer services as such
    Flooring,Furniture,Electrical,Repair works for sewage pipe and such.
    Renovation as whole.

It is hard for me to convey his message but should you be interested do contact him ( Ah Huat ) @ 8108 0525

Thank you for your time off reading
    Yx.

Don't really agree with this

You are absolutely right Mr Dizzy.Had very bad experience ..Poor workmanship....Very bad service and work attitude.Not sure if they had the experience...Furthermore this is not a Hdb Approved contractor.Renovation loan applied was a hassle.
    Kitchen cabinet done with scratches here and there.They know the fault but they keep dumb..Waiting for me to tell them the fault ..Can you imagine that they put a broken wood in the shelve cabinet.What nonsense is this.Even did not put a shelf on the cabinet.
    Bedroom door fixed with missing screw attached!!!
    Hall flooring done in very bad shape.Inadequate glue causes the tile to curl up...
    Wall tiles in kitchen fix with less white cement on the gap.
    Sliding door fix with broken corners.
    If you want more details do e-mail me at aamirol@msn.com
    Better to engage a reputable contractor!!!!
    Last edited by Md Zaidi; 10-11-2019 at 02:09 PM.