ID:	1510Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0569.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	101.0 KB 
ID:	1511
    Contractor Name: Jerry
    Handphone: 90162266/90886073

This John is a real con artist my issue as stated below :-

Recently I bought a condominium. I then engage a contractor to carry out the carpentry works in my new home. He gave me a quotation and and we agreed on the price and terms. We also gave him a deposit of S$6,500. Two weeks later when we ask him to start work he claims that we needs more time and committed to the delivery from 18/3/2014 and 20/3/2014 and installation 20/3/2013 and complete 27/3/2014. Throughout the delivery and shoddy workmanship he keep asking payment and we have made a few payments to him along the way.

After the installation of the master room cabinets, he requested for another cash payment of $880 and cheque payment of $830. We decided to raise a cheque of $1710 and passed to him on the 21 March which is a Friday. He was totally unhappy as he had requested for the partial payment to be in cash. He further promised to continue installation on Monday the 24 March. On the night of 23March, Sunday, he called to inform that the laminate that we had confirmed and currently being used on the completed TV console in the master room is no longer available in stock.

He further informed if we insist on the same laminate, the work will only resume 2 weeks later. He then suggested that we change the laminate if we want it done earlier. During our negotiation, we had informed him that we will have to move in before the end of the month of March. We were quite upset that he didn’t make any arrangement to secure the order for the laminate even though we did pay him a deposit of $6500 on 24 feb 2014. Because of the time factor, we confirmed another colour of the laminate for him to continue his work. On Tuesday, 25 March, he still failed to turn up and his excuse was that he is still working on our order.

Finally on Wednesday 26March, he confirmed he will be at the unit between 1.30pm but turn up instead at almost 330pm. He continued work on the 3 rooms till 730pm even though the condo only allows work till 5pm. He then again left without completing the rooms. When ask, he said he will continue on Friday 28 march at 11-12pm but turn up at 1.30pm instead. This time he rushed thru with the installation of book cabinets in the same 3 rooms. At around 530pm, the security officers of the condo came and advise that work should stop. Before leaving he insisted that I paid him $1500 cash for the work done on the 3rooms. I told him to complete the installation then I will made the payment. He said he will do on Saturday but still insist on the CASH payment and wouldn’t take a cheque even.

Later he left, before that, he threatened that he will stop work if he doesn’t get the CASH payment. He didn’t turn up on Saturday to complete his work. Please see the attached evidence of his bad workmanship also I search the web and found a forum about his company and issues that he had with other people which is the same as mine.

I want to take legal action against him and his wife, this is a pure cheating and misrepresentation, He is a Malaysia on Work permit while his wife is a Singapore please see the company information detail. I need your advise what is the best possible way to shut him down

Dear Officer In Charge (MOM),

I wish to make a complain against the following foreign worker, Mr Tin Chin Hong work permit number G7995696T DOB : 4th August 1988. He is running his business together with his wife Mrs Chin Xue Ting I/C S9220004C Director of Aspirelife Singapore Pte Ltd Regn number 201107104Z. Mr Tin Chin Hong goes around advocating for home renovation works and collects deposit from many people without completing the job and doing a bad workmanship (see the attached document from SG Talk Forum of his victims). I understand this is a civil issue but he is doing business in Singapore under a work permit and cheating fellow Singaporean. As our Ministry of Manpower should you intervene and stop such shady character from working in Singapore. Many fellow Singaporean has been victimised and cannot do anything. Therefore since he is a foreigner we appeal to MOM to take action against this type of foreign so as to protect fellow Singaporean. I do hope you that this issue seriously and look into this matter with utmost diligent. His contact details are as follows Mr Tin Chin Hong +60182789437 / +65 86971294. (attached his driving Licence). I hope the recipient of this email will do what is required and channel this to the appropriate department and if you need to contact me my details as below this email.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	John Driving Licence.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	92.5 KB 
ID:	2196

We should report him to MOM telling them how this guy is cheating hard working Singaporean. I have attached his company profile

Name:	Bus Pro Aspirelife_Page_1.jpg 
Size:	89.9 KB 
ID:	2197

Name:	Bus Pro Aspirelife_Page_2.jpg 
Size:	77.1 KB 
ID:	2198

Name:	Bus Pro Aspirelife_Page_3.jpg