Thread: Vinyl or laminate wood flooring

Vinyl or laminate wood flooring

SingFloor vinyl and laminate flooring in Singapore
    I'm thinking of laminating my floor or changing it to wood but I realized that it's too expensive. And is it suitable for Singapore weather?
    Somebody suggested that I'll use vinyl flooring. What are the pros and cons of installing vinyl floors? Thank you.

I think vinyl flooring is best for the kitchen. The vinyl floor tolerates moisture well, but it requires gentle cleaning. If you don't want to damage the vinyl floor, then you don't need to use hard detergents. I know that on the Internet on portals about cleaning different floor coverings, you can find more information on how to clean vinyl floors correctly and quickly, for example, here https://bestcleaneradviser.com/how-t...inyl-flooring/ I found an informative article with good tips on this topic. The decision on which flooring to choose is yours, but the laminate doesn't tolerate moisture well and will likely require replacement.