Thread: Found a ID with very reasonable price and flexible , quality too 👍

Found a ID with very reasonable price and flexible , quality too 👍

Really thank you to my ID whom done a quotation giving us the best prices. He really attentive and know how we feel when putting over $10K to someone to do renovation.. Some ID keep calling and irritates me.. That's why I don't like.. He knows how to help us save cost etc.. And among all the ID that gave me the quotation, hers is average.. But he choose the good quality type thats why i willing to fort our the money and let her do instead of other ID.. and never ever gives me any trouble when they start works.. Cheap things don't come with quality. So please choose carefully.. For those who are interested. Please feel free to contact me.. I will pass his info to you.

Banned
    Very informative post.

Quote Originally Posted by Babyevil85 View Post
    Really thank you to my ID whom done a quotation giving us the best prices. He really attentive and know how we feel when putting over $10K to someone to do renovation.. Some ID keep calling and irritates me.. That's why I don't like.. He knows how to help us save cost etc.. And among all the ID that gave me the quotation, hers is average.. But he choose the good quality type thats why i willing to fort our the money and let her do instead of other ID.. and never ever gives me any trouble when they start works.. Cheap things don't come with quality. So please choose carefully.. For those who are interested. Please feel free to contact me.. I will pass his info to you.
    Hi,
    Do you mind sharing the contact with me. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Babyevil85 View Post
    Can share the contact? Thanks.

Hi, can share the contact with me? thanks!

Hi, can u please provide the contact of the ID?