Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Luck to found a fast , high quality and reliable Id to renovate my condo below 20 k

Luck to found a fast , high quality and reliable Id to renovate my condo below 20 k

My condo was done last week , I and my husband was shock by his speed , service and work manship , no words can described what he has done for our house . Guys who want to see the picture please pm me so I can send privately to you . I am so happy that I found one that are so outstanding than the rest !!! Cheer guys

What type of work did you do? Mainly carpentry work?

Hi, can you please share the pictures of some of the work done. Thank you

Hi, can you please share the pictures of some of the work done. Thank you

Hi, can you please share the pictures of some of the work done and total cost pls. Thank you

Hi there, can share your pictures and contractorís contact? Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by descarte View Post
    Hi there, can share your pictures and contractorís contact? Thank you!
    Im very happy to got my amk bto 4room done with a very affordable price and reliable contractor. They are a Singapore base contractor with id knowledge which help me a lot on the planing of space and design ideas. Their price can vs the jb contractor, compared to finding a jb base I think Singapore base is a lot more better. Their workmanship and quality of items is there. Fast job done, friendly, good service. Let me know if u Want to have their contact. Iím happy to share

Interested

Quote Originally Posted by Eveng90 View Post
    Im very happy to got my amk bto 4room done with a very affordable price and reliable contractor. They are a Singapore base contractor with id knowledge which help me a lot on the planing of space and design ideas. Their price can vs the jb contractor, compared to finding a jb base I think Singapore base is a lot more better. Their workmanship and quality of items is there. Fast job done, friendly, good service. Let me know if u Want to have their contact. Iím happy to share
    Hi,
    Im interested.Can share with me the contact information,the renovation quote and photos.

Thank you.

I just finish my renovation under 30 k

You guys if want to find a good ID can find Robin . He offer really good deal for my house and explain patiently for my renovation through out the process any one wants his contact please contact me

On 2017 Jan , I went to roadshow with my husband at singapore and expo , went to a few ID below a the list :

1) *** interior design

2) Image creative

3) *****

4) Weiken.com is top of the one in media so I put it in my last option because I think it's expensive due to radio and media advertisement

In my mind in all I need is good quality and reasonable price for my renovation for my resale 5 room flat .

After one week this is the following price that they quoted for my resale 5 room .

1)*** interior design -$59,000

2) Image creative -$49,000

3) ***** - $62,000

4) Weiken.com - $40,000

we know the answer now for all the price as a green horn I and my husband put weiken.com as our first choice because the price they gave is the cheapest and we decided to put a deposit at oxely biz hub 2

Before the day when we are about to put our first deposit, my cousin call me because his house was just renovated by his ID , he suggest to me to go through the quotation in a detail manner before I place my deposit so I listen to his advice. He also ask me to consult his experience ID the last time that he recommended before I commit my flat to weiken.com

Therefore we shifted the appoint to place deposit to one week later .

We met this ID at our mother in law place that my cousin recommend . He is Around his mid 30 look very young to us . So me and my husband pass our qoutation to him . He very patience go through point by point with us for 4 hours than we realise that many things of what we want weiken.com doesn't included inside which will increase hidden cost . So I gave this ID my floor plan to quote what weiken.com has given to me and I find out the price they sell to me are only $34,000 than $40,000. So I and my husband are fortunate to found a good ID before placing our deposit . I am sharing this because I realize we shouldn't just judge by the final price but a wise way is to go through in detail point before we can commit

e.g : weiken.com - sell me a wardrobe 5 ft for

$1430

My Cousin ID - sell me a wardrobe 7ft for

$1848

in the way customer like us thinks weiken is cheaper but if we do a detail calculation my ID is way much cheaper than weiken.com

Weiken $1430 / 5 = $286 per foot run

My ID $1848 / 7 = $264 per foot run

Guys out there place do not decieve by the final figure

Thank god we found a good ID for our house . I would definitely recommend this one to all of you . Share my story to you guys so we can share experience together

Hi ))
    "***BUT
    my per foot run is $230~~~"

my no. 81262999

N

we are case trust and member of RCMA

Hi there can u please share your contractorís contact?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast