Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I am lucky to find a cheap and reliable contractor for my renovations

Quote Originally Posted by Jasss View Post
    I just collected keys for my 4 rooms BTO few months ago and was very lucky enough to find a very reliable contractor. I actually had a hard time sourcing ids and Contractors and I managed to come across this particular contractor. I have a tight Budget initially of 25k. They gave me a very good quote within my Budget and I was very sceptical initially as it was below my Budget as I thought is was too good to be true but I still decided to go with it. And yes I am so happy with the result. During the renovations work my Contractors was so accommodating and they even charge me FOC for a lot of jobs which may have cost me few hudreds and to be frank it is not just a few jobs that they help me with FOC. And the workmanships for my carpentry is superb. And they are very responsive as well whenever I have queries they responded fast and advice me fast. So I decide to do them some justice as I really feel so happy with the outcome of my renovations. Please pm me for contacts. I hope to spread the help that my contractor rendered to me to families like me.
    Hi, can you email me the contact of your contractor? Thank you.
    zany54@hotmail.com

Hi Jass, can share your contractor details and some photos would be appreciated.
    My email Id s31891558@gmail.com
    Thanks

pls do share, thanks!

Hi can you pm me contact n company name

You guys can try Enix creation I got my amk bto 4room done by them. They are a Singapore base contactor with id knowledge which help me a lot on the planing of space and design ideas. Their price can vs the jb contactor. Their workmanship and quality of items is there. Fast job done, friendly, good service. Let me know if anyone of u Want to have their contact. Iím happy to share with all.

Hi,
    Im interested.Can share with me the contact information,the renovation quote and photos.

Thank you.

Pls share the contact cysuja@gmail.com

Hi jojoelle

Quote Originally Posted by jojoelle View Post
    Hi,
    Im interested.Can share with me the contact information,the renovation quote and photos.

Thank you.
    Hi JoJoelle, you may look for my contractor Mr Neo from jiamei furnishings at 90175661. Sorry that I am unable to upload pictures. You may contact my contractor directly I think he can advise you . Best regards.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12