Thread: Sharing my reno journey with a humble ID firm

Smile Sharing my reno journey with a humble ID firm

Hi all!

i am new in the forum, but have been following for a few months now. Just recently signed up just to share my humble experience in my reno journey.

My 4rm BTO flat have been completed. I was lucky to have chanced upon this ID through our friend's recommendation. We fall in love with their proposal concept for our home and they understood clearly on the things we required like being space-savy with the looks of alittle zen/ scandi themed. They are actually a small start up company with her and her few partners with years of experience in this field. They are very knowledgeable on the renovation details and are able to point out concerns before construction and to advise better alternatives for us to choose from.

It has been 3 months since the renovation is completed. My ID is still very helpful whenever there are any minor issues. They do site visits quite frequently and Whatsapp us the progress while we are busy at work during weekdays. And we will meet up at our place during weekends to update us the progress. I know not all Reno goes smoothly but they are quite proactive with rectifications and requests we had. The carpentry works was abit delayed but still in time for our auspicious shifting. They will notify us if there's any important decision before proceeding with the work. Generally the whole Reno goes very smoothly without much major hiccups. Really happy with the end result and the whole experience

Pardon me for so long winded and my lousy English. Haha. We feel people who are passionate & attentive with their work needs to be recognized, hence my posting here. Note: they are not the cheapest nor the most expensive among all, why we chose them is because of the chemistry between us. Recommended! But it really depends with individuals on how you view. Just sharing this experience as it has been a positive experience with her. Do let me know if anyone here is interested!

Thank you for reading

Hi,

could you please share the contact of ur ID?

thanks

hi Jiamin ,

Could you pm me the humble ID firm as my T.O.P will be at Aug 18.

Thanks.
    Ella.