Thread: Fabulous Curtain Furnishing

Fabulous Curtain Furnishing

458 Balestier Road
    Singapore 329834
    Tel: 62568525

Hi, My hse at punggol was done up by fabulous curtain sales staff kelton,was very professional price is reasonable as well,no harm to give a try anyway is free quotation on-site..haha

I saw the curtain i like so i signed up with them for 1 curtain at the living room & 3 blinds in bedrooms. Paid a deposit of $500 (total price is $1300) on 2nd Dec 2013. 2 days later after payment, this staff that i signed up with (WILSON) told me colour defect in his warehouse so i must change colour. So coincidence that such a short period of time colour defect for only that colour? I suspect they don't have it in the first place and cheat me into signing the contract. I told him i will wait for next batch since i cannot find another colour or design i like after going down to choose again. He told me will be 2 months later after cny.
    On 19 feb, i received a msg from Wilson that supplier had stop production of that colour of my curtain. Another coincidence?
    He said he will revert back to me and give me an explanation. and only until 24 apr then i received another of his msg apologise to me for the delay and said he reservist for 3 weeks. from 19 feb to 24 apr was 65 days and reservists only 21 days and i question him this and he told me very rudely that i am not his only customer. He also claimed that i ignored his calls when what i recalled is he only start calling me 1 time in May, another time in June and last time in July for remaining balance when my curtain had not been up till now.
    He said he will removed the curtain off my invoice and demand me to pay up the remaining balance if not he is going to issue me court letter. But the problem is he give me a breakdown of the price which i am totally not aware. Now he claimed the actual price before discount is $1966 and after discount is $1300, so he only will removed $414 off $1966. But when i signed up that time he told me his curtain is of good quality and cost $800+.
    SIGN UP WITH FABULOUS CURTAIN AT YOUR OWN RISK COS AFTER SALES SERVICE IS REALLY DIFFERENT FROM BEFORE.
    Last edited by Aakin; 08-22-2014 at 12:11 PM.

I prefer thermal curtain