Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sliding Door or Hinge Door?

Sliding Door or Hinge Door?

I am thinking to get a new wardrobe for myself but I am still undecided on which type of wardrobe door that I want to get. Both are having their own pros and cons and what’s your opinion on this?

I prefer to have the whole view of the wardrobe therefore sliding door is a no-no. However, if you have space problem then you should go for the sliding door.

How big is the space for your wardrobe? Because the door will really depend on the size of the rooms.
    If you have larger room, then I suggest you go for hinged doors. Otherwise, opt for sliding doors to save space and it is also cost-saving because they require less structure.

Let me how it goes

Quote Originally Posted by eve View Post
    I am thinking to get a new wardrobe for myself but I am still undecided on which type of wardrobe door that I want to get. Both are having their own pros and cons and what’s your opinion on this?
    Were you able to get a new wardrobe? If you do, I will appreciate it very much if you can show some photos

Quote Originally Posted by larry View Post
    Were you able to get a new wardrobe? If you do, I will appreciate it very much if you can show some photos
    Hi Larry,

I'm still on the process of selecting materials. Took me long to find a good contractor to build the kitchen for me.
    Anyway, I will show you some photos once it gets done.
    Till next time.

Quote Originally Posted by larry View Post
    Hi larry,

Drop your email address. I'm going to send photos now

Hello eve,

Sorry it took me couple of weeks to reply. Was busy with some stuff at work. OK, email is lar_ry@gmail.com.
    Thanks eve.

Quote Originally Posted by eve View Post
    Hi larry,

Drop your email address. I'm going to send photos now
    can you send me as well. thank you

Sliding doors always look trendy and if you will give it an oriental influence then it will also look classy. Take my suggestion and buy oriental screen, you will definitely like it. Have a look of the collections from oriental screen Bethesda MD.
    Last edited by kelvinataylo; 08-22-2013 at 08:03 PM.

Depends on your preference, but I like it better when it's sliding. To consume space in your room, and the lock system of sliding doors as well are more difficult to bypass.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast