Thread: Benz Design Studio (Pte. Ltd.)

Benz Design Studio (Pte. Ltd.)

Strongly recommend the below company:

Benz Design Studio (Pte. Ltd.)
    Address: Blk 181 Ang Mo Kio Ave 5 #01-2936 S560181

Benz Design Interior(Singapore highly recommended id firm)

Yes, I am a customer of Benz Design too. After my house renovation journey.we became friends after that as along that period , Benson Lo help us whole heartily & sincerely throughout the renovation process as we can actually feel it as during most of our appointments we are late but he patiently waited for us. Without fail, he kindly assist us to choose the raw materials for the house and explain to us patiently, in order to finish our renovation discussion due to our lateness he sometimes push away his other appointments. Well we are touched by all his actions.The fact Benson Lo help us to save money on the whole house renovation with propose materials & furnishing to enhance the whole house design concept theme which enrich the valuation of the house value. At the look of it , we found the right person to do our job. Benson Lo job is not easy as we admit that are not an easy to deal as we are very detail & particular person as we have an bad experience with the previous contractor which screw up our first house.

After the renovation process over. We thanks Benson Lo & Benz team for all their effort & heart to see through the reno process. I personally felt that Benson Lo is someone who put his heart into our house renovation & design concept. I look back and he is the person who help us without any intention but with his sincerely.
    I don't usually do this but I would like to highly strongly recommended this id Benson Lo from Benz design interior Hp 88385122

My house wonderful design photos is inside one of Benson Lo renovation blog post https://newcreativeinteriordesigns.blogspot.com
    Last edited by louis; 09-14-2018 at 12:58 AM.