Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good experience with Singapore Carpentry

Red face Good experience with Singapore Carpentry

HEY! Had a smooth and pleasant experience contracting Singapore Carpentry for my 5-rm flat.
    The designer was very detailed and willing to work with me through the ideas that I wanted. He also gave me recommendations which were really good.
    Love my house now, especially the newly renovated living room. Can PM me for pictures if you want to see!(:
    will recommend Singapore carpentry! They have a website: http://carpentry.sg/

Quote Originally Posted by jj189 View Post
    HEY! Had a smooth and pleasant experience contracting Singapore Carpentry for my 5-rm flat.
    The designer was very detailed and willing to work with me through the ideas that I wanted. He also gave me recommendations which were really good.
    Love my house now, especially the newly renovated living room. Can PM me for pictures if you want to see!(:
    Can you share some pictures of your newly renovated living room?
    My email is benny707@hotmail.com.

I am planning to renovate my flat next month. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by benny View Post
    Can you share some pictures of your newly renovated living room?
    My email is benny707@hotmail.com.

I am planning to renovate my flat next month. Thanks.
    Hey Benny,

I have sent you some photos of my living room as you have requested few days ago.
    I hope you like them and give you some inspiration.

Cheers,

JJ

Hey Benny,

I have sent you some photos of my living room as you have requested few days ago.
    I hope you like them and give you some inspiration.

Cheers,

JJ
    Got it JJ. Thanks for that. You have a very nice living room in there. By the way, you just convinced me to hire them to renovate my house next month. Again, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by benny View Post
    Got it JJ. Thanks for that. You have a very nice living room in there. By the way, you just convinced me to hire them to renovate my house next month. Again, thank you.
    That's so nice to hear Ben. Don't forget to share some photos when it's done and goodluck.

Red face Singapore Carpentry

Hi jj289,

Can you share with me the photo of your newly renovated living room please?
    email: salangeho@hotmail.com

Thanks!!

Hi can email pics to me at tedsokny999@gmail.com esp kitchen. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sandyteow View Post
    i know this company selling direct factory price ..and good quality..
    delight interior contractor .....9388 1826 mr tan ....
    Talking from personal experience?
    Mind sharing some photos?

Quote Originally Posted by sandyteow View Post
    i know this company selling direct factory price ..good quality and reasonable price..
    Do they make everything from scratch?
    Last edited by BobGr; 07-03-2013 at 03:25 PM.

Hi JJ can you share your picture too my email is limphenghui@yahoo.com.sg.
    Thank would mind how much u spend?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast