Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wallpaper?

Wallpaper?

Are wallpapers still popular today? is it more expensive that to just paint your walls?

I don't know if they are still popular, but if you want to use them then go ahead.

Yes they are still popular. Personally, I prefer wallpapers than paint because it's easy to put some designs on my wall. However, paint is more economical but it looks bland. Well, go for whatever you feel is good for you. It's your home anyway

I think they are still popularly used in the rooms of children or infants, mostly because the smell of fresh paint is usually bad for them.

The only problem with wallpaper is that you can't "fix" them up. You would have to remove every bit of wallpaper before replacing it. Unlike with using paint, you can just put on a fresh coat of paint over the old one.

Yeah, I kind of get your point, although I think it's more troublesome and tiring to paint.

It depends, if you can find a wallpaper of your liking, then you can use paint. It can also go the other way around.

I'm pretty sure that paint is more expensive than wallpaper because you need more than one coat of paint.

If the size of the room is small, you can use wallpaper. But if the size is somewhat pretty large, you might want to go with paint. For me it is easier to paint than putting the wallpaper.

Wallpapers are good for hiding cracks and other wounds on the walls. Simple paint can't really hide them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast