Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wallpaper?

No, I think paint is cheaper. It depends on the brand of paint.

The great thing about wallpaper is that the designs are already made. Making designs using paint is quite hard for a regular person.

I think you should go for wallpaper. Although it's a pain to change it when you've grown tired of it but it's cheaper than repainting. And wallpapers can provide you the design at your heart's content.

Best of luck

wallpaper always look nice... and I know a place that sell them, as I bought my lights from them. Not surethey can install for you as well... But can call and ask...
    Scarlet Ace, look for Jane, 93807988.. She is good and friendly, she will be able to help you.
    This is their website... http://www.scarletace.com/decals/

Yes, it is still popular I guess. I've known some people prefer wallpapers than paints because it's cheap. Anyway, you still need paint on your house then followed by a wallpaper to prevent termites from feeding off your house.

I think wallpapers are good to help spice up the boring space without only using colours but graphics etc

For your reference, below is captured screenshot of type of wall wallpapers you can checkout. The website is http://www.livingwithart.com.sg/wallpapers

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LivingwithArt-Singapore.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	24.2 KB 
ID:	2983

The waterfall and cityscape categories are nice.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12