Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: About Best Tech aircon service company

About Best Tech aircon service company

It seems like this company has not live up to its name because I heard lots of negative feedback from their previous clients.

Is this true? Please share your review.

Unfortunately, yes. I've never been so regretful like this after hiring this company.
    Poor quality workmanship, very inconsistent with their offers, has problem with keeping their promises, and most of all poor customer service.

It looks like i am not the only victim of their lousy service. It happened to me 2 years ago when I bought an aircon from them and had them installed. It was working fine during the first 2 days but stopped working in the days that followed. I called them immediately to see what was wrong but they just keep on assigning me with service people that never showed up in my doorstep even once. I even called the line service for the aircon brand that I bought and they did their best to solve the problem but they found out that the item has no issue. So, i was left at the company's mercy.

I hope not many people have the same kind of problem like we had. Otherwise, that would be heartbreaking.

I have purchased 2 items from them - a water heater and a system 2 air-con.

Nightmare 1, I have to keep calling to remind them before my water heater installation is confirmed. Such a simple thing they also can't coordinate well.

Nightmare 2, the air-con installation done halfway just like some uncompleted projects in rural areas. Their guys only told me they don't have the air-con system on site after they completed drilling and laying the pipes. And when they left my house in a mess at 12pm, they told me they will be back to complete the job by 4pm. And like what we always see in dramas, they called me at 3pm and told me that they "might" only have the set at 5pm.

What a joke right? If you don't have the air-con system, why did you come to mess up my house?

For goodness sake, I really don't have the time to play this waiting game - but I still have to wait another 5 days before the installation will be carried out! Fingers crossed.

Luckily to console myself, I am not alone with such an experience...

1) http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/ho...h-3405027.html

2) http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/...ch-aircon-imm/ and many more....

Referring to the hardwarezone.com forum (1), I can tell you that their sales lady don't even know they have another outlet for selling water heaters in IMM when I bought the system 2 at that same building. I was told to go to AMK Tech park, and the salesman there told me he doesn't know anything about heaters, who then "enlightened" me that there's a water-heater outlet at IMM.

To all readers, this is not a hate post.. but their level of service really cannot be accepted in a country where we have the most highly efficient leaders governing right?

I guess they should change their name and make a better company because they will be bankcrupt in no time with their service. lol

My concern about them is that they start to become lazy when you start paying them. Yes, I have a bad impression as well.

Hi guys..

so far I found a few forum talking Best Tech services not too good, would it be better to review Best Tech at one location for easier lookup?

http://forum.interiordesign-renovati...php?topic=27.0

Yes, their installers sucks to the max. All done by Indian newbies. I got my Starmax System 3 installed in Dec 2015. They have came back to service 4 times in 6 months.

1st, 2nd and 3rd visit is about gas leak. Apparently, their more experienced local guy said they tighten the copper pipe too tightly during installation, causing the pipe to crack n leak. ONLY AFTER THE 3rd visit, it is then fixed.

Now, I have water leakage, water choke and flow out to my living hall unit. I called them back again and told me my drainage choke. Asked me to re-route my drainage.

RUBBISH, my master bedroom is using the same drain and got no leak. I decided to get 2nd opinion.

PLEASE NOTE: In the past, most use 13mm water pipe. But now, standard is 16mm. So please check with your installers and insist on 16mm pipe.

Apparently, my common room and living hall share the same pipe, because it is too narrow, it got air locked. Now with the 16mm. Everything solved!!

They will also PUSH YOU TO GET MIDEA AIRCON. Please please please do not get that brand. ACTUALLY, DONT BUY FROM THEM AT ALL.

I read this message too late. Their Technicians are very unskillful. I finally decided to stop them to install my air con half way through.

Commendable good service

Recently I went to the Singapore expo and purchased aircon and a ceiling fan from best tech Electrical Pte Ltd company.Over there,the Outlet Supervisor James Lai advice's for our purchase was excellent.they were so punctual in their timings upon the fixing date.Their instatllation team was very cooperative and professional.They were very neat and tidy too.Especially the person,Mr Poh who fixed the ceiling fan was extremely courteous and informative towards maintaining the ceiling fan.I take this opportunity to thank BestTech in providing and maintaining good staffs like James Lai and Poh for their quality of service.Best wishes to BestTech.Please continue in maintaining with your great services to all your customers like us. Yours truly Sundaravali (41613)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast