Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Can you give me design ideas for my BTO flat renovation?

I totally agree and I can suggest you take a look at their PMP design and good ideas before you do.
    You may find some helpful tips and details.

My advice is go directly to a contractor, can consider Aspire Renovation & Design Pte Ltd. Highly recommended after I have personally seen what they have done to my house.

Caution on ID, they promise so many things once u make payment. All things r not smooth

Hi all. Due to limited space in my bedroom, I consider switching to a mobile wardrobe. Any expert can advise hacking of build in wardrobe will it destroy the floor?

Quote Originally Posted by IamSherley View Post
    Hi all. Due to limited space in my bedroom, I consider switching to a mobile wardrobe. Any expert can advise hacking of build in wardrobe will it destroy the floor?
    Generally carpenter will secure built in cupboards to walls. But likely flooring will have difference in colour tone. Maybe u need change flooring for ur bedroom so it will not affect the appearance

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234