Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bathroom Reno

Hello. So sunshine, which ID you decided to go with? Is it good?

Hi, need u guys give some advise about hacking or overlay toilet. Water leakage problem after shower. Was advised by some to hack the floor tiles &redo. But i am inclining to overlay to save some cost in reno since the toilet still in a very good condition. Should i overlay or hack?

Quote Originally Posted by Yaovvvv View Post
    Hi, need u guys give some advise about hacking or overlay toilet. Water leakage problem after shower. Was advised by some to hack the floor tiles &redo. But i am inclining to overlay to save some cost in reno since the toilet still in a very good condition. Should i overlay or hack?
    Better hack & redo. Else next time if water leaks to below you may have to bear cost for hack 2 layers. May charge u more. Maybe u can look for evorich for enquiries.

Have u ever engage their service?How is their service? What about costs?

Quote Originally Posted by Yaovvvv View Post
    Have u ever engage their service?How is their service? What about costs?
    My whole house installed with herf flooring three years ago.very easy to clean & won't retain stains and odours. I do not even need maintain the floor & it still looks like when it was installed three years ago. Really worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mabel View Post
    My whole house installed with herf flooring three years ago.very easy to clean & won't retain stains and odours. I do not even need maintain the floor & it still looks like when it was installed three years ago. Really worth it.
    But herf can install in the toilet area? But some say cannot use vinyl for toilet area.

Not advisible use vinyl on bathroom

dry toilet area can

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12